Is there a difference?

Cafe Promenade vs Park Cafe, is there a difference, other than location?

Several differences.

Cafe Promenade is open virtually 24 hours, Park Cafe has limited hours.

Park Cafe has a number of hot items for breakfast, plus a bagel station. Not as much choice for breakfast at Cafe Promenade.

Park Cafe has a very nice made-to-order salad station for lunch. No salad station at Cafe Promenade.

Park Cafe has the roast beef sandwiches for lunch (among several other choices). Those are usually not at Cafe Promenade, though I've read that some have offered that.

In my mind, Park Cafe excels at the variety of food offered and Cafe Promenade excels at the 24 hour availability.

Cafe promenade is in reality a " grab'n go' style cafe for tea/ coffee and light bites ( pastries & cookies), whereas Park Cafe is more a traditional sit down cafe for breakfast and lunch

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Several differences.

Park Cafe has a number of hot items for breakfast, plus a bagel station. Not as much choice for breakfast at Cafe Promenade.

Park Cafe has a very nice made-to-order salad station for lunch. No salad station at Cafe Promenade.

Park Cafe has the roast beef sandwiches for lunch (among several other choices). Those are usually not at Cafe Promenade, though I've read that some have offered that.

In my mind, Park Cafe excels at the variety of food offered and Cafe Promenade excels at the 24 hour availability.

You forgot the soup Park Cafe offers ;p

Depends on ship. Smaller classes have the Park Cafe instead of Cafe Promenade. Essentially the same food though. Make sure you try the roast beef sandwich.

By smaller, do you mean Allure, Oasis, and Harmony? I believe Park Cafe started out on Oasis Class, and as older ships went thru dry dock, they were added.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

By smaller, do you mean Allure, Oasis, and Harmony? I believe Park Cafe started out on Oasis Class, and as older ships went thru dry dock, they were added.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, the older ships without a Cafe Promenade have added Park Cafe.

Several differences.

Good info, thank you. I take it both offer specialty coffee?

Good info, thank you. I take it both offer specialty coffee?

Cafe Promenade offers specialty coffee on every ship. Park Cafe offers specialty coffee on Oass class ships However, I've not seen specialty coffee offered at Park Cafe on Vision and Radiance class ships.