Possible mistake in cruise planner what will Royal do

Checked my cruise planner yesterday and the Refreshment package was showing at £17 for adults and £23 for kids. I assume this was an error and tried to purchase it. The purchase went through.

If this was an error just wondering what Royal will do or will I be good to go?

Checked my cruise planner yesterday and the Refreshment package was showing at £17 for adults and £23 for kids. I assume this was an error and tried to purchase it. The purchase went through.

If this was an error just wondering what Royal will do or will I be good to go?

What are the prices normally for the Refreshment package in the UK? I just checked my cruise planner prices for my upcoming cruise and it shows as $18 for both adults and kids.

Thanks everyone for your responses.

Checked just before posting and the cruise planner has been updated and now adults and kids are showing the same reduced price, which is the price I paid yesterday.

I can relax I am good to go. 71 days can't wait.

Thanks everyone for your responses.

Checked just before posting and the cruise planner has been updated and now adults and kids are showing the same reduced price, which is the price I paid yesterday.

I can relax I am good to go. 71 days can't wait.

Thanks for coming back and letting us know. Interesting the ways they find to confuse us.

I just booked the refreshment package for our 2/18 cruise on the Freedom. Price was $18 per day, which is the legit 30% off sale. They also show the Voom and Surf with a 20% discount, but the price is the same, so it's a fake sale. Excursions are also showing as 10% off.

It seems to me that I read on a FB site that there was a beverage package sale for UK only. I'm hoping we see it here soon in the US. Fingers crossed.

Our upcoming cruises have sales on today. The e-mail I got states it is on for the 3 days.