Reimagined...great positive comments buzzing on social media

BBMacLaird

Worked on my iPad

I'm surprised that they published a photo of people having drinks in the T pool given all the signs around it that no drinks should be taken into the pool. They also monitor this from time to time onboard

I've always wanted to enjoy a drink in the pool but being a compliant soul never have.

I'm not sure who put this article together Bonnie but maybe someone needs to flag up this issue to them.

Worked on my iPad

I'm surprised that they published a photo of people having drinks in the T pool given all the signs around it that no drinks should be taken into the pool. They also monitor this from time to time onboard

I've always wanted to enjoy a drink in the pool but being a compliant soul never have.

I'm not sure who put this article together Bonnie but maybe someone needs to flag up this issue to them.

Good spot Ann! There is another thread about bartenders and a poster mentioned Ketut. He impressed me because one day he approached a couple of people in the hot tub and asked them nicely not to drink their drinks whilst in there. Sometimes it's easy for the crew to avoid doing the more "difficult" things, but Ketut had no reservations.

Phil

Worked on my iPad

I will ask them to switch this photo for another (or maybe put a disclaimer underneath?)

I have to confess to two things...one is that when I saw this photo at the end of the blog I thought it was nice we had used a non-photo-shoot photo. Traditionally cruise lines only use the 'happy married couple' photos, smiling lovingly, sometimes toasting. I thought it nice that we used a picture of two female friends, wet hair, squinting into the sun. Now that's authentic! :D

The second confession is that while I have walked by the T-pool a couple times (always on a guided tour), I've not actually been in it, nor recall reading signage.

This latter reason is probably how the 'drinks in hand' photo slipped by more than a few of us.

Thanks for catching this for us!

I am thrilled to raise my hand after having seen my "love at first sight" quote! I still find myself reading my blog post, looking at my pictures and reminiscing about our best cruise ever and we have been on forty plus cruises! alwayslookforthebrightside.blogspot.com

We've compiled a collection of positive comments from the social blogosphere about our new Reimagined Journey & Quest.

There's even one culled from Cruise Critic! Maybe it was yours?

Raise your hand if it was ;)

Guests Love the Reimagined Azamara Ships!

Looking forward to rejoining the Journey on 4 June ... BUT ... is the laundry up and running? I had hoped this would not be an issue after the problems with the Quest.:confused:

Trish

Looking forward to rejoining the Journey on 4 June ... BUT ... is the laundry up and running? I had hoped this would not be an issue after the problems with the Quest.:confused:

Trish

From what I have read, the problems were on the Journey.

Azamara learnt from theses and the laundry is operating after Quest dry dock.

From what I have read, the problems were on the Journey.

Azamara learnt from theses and the laundry is operating after Quest dry dock.

Too early in the morning ... I knew the original problem was on the Journey (happening while we were on the Quest in March).

There has been a recent query about the laundry raised on the roll call for 4 June cruise ...

and on this forum http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2331127&page=4

the issue was ongoing at the time of the last post and remains unclear, which is why I looked for a post by Bonnie to pose the question and provide a definitive answer for others on the roll call.

Too early in the morning ... I knew the original problem was on the Journey (happening while we were on the Quest in March).

There has been a recent query about the laundry raised on the roll call for 4 June cruise ...

and on this forum http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2331127&page=4

the issue was ongoing at the time of the last post and remains unclear, which is why I looked for a post by Bonnie to pose the question and provide a definitive answer for others on the roll call.

Trish, they are still awaiting spare parts on Journey so the self service laundry is still not up and running and I understand this may take some time. They have set up the ironing boards in there which work fine.

Phil

Trish, they are still awaiting spare parts on Journey so the self service laundry is still not up and running and I understand this may take some time. They have set up the ironing boards in there which work fine.

Phil

Thanks for the info Phil.

Trish

I am thrilled to raise my hand after having seen my "love at first sight" quote! I still find myself reading my blog post, looking at my pictures and reminiscing about our best cruise ever and we have been on forty plus cruises! alwayslookforthebrightside.blogspot.com

Thanks for the rave review, Born to Hike! I'm thrilled that our ship's staff provided your "best cruise ever"!

• 1 month later...

We have a new blog post about the Reimagined Quest & Journey, written by Carrie Finley-Bajak. She loves everything about the 'new' ships, especially the new shower curtains! Here's a quote "...the new shower curtain is amazing."

I'd love to hear from those who have sailed since the Reimagination.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/blog/imagine

We have a new blog post about the Reimagined Quest & Journey, written by Carrie Finley-Bajak. She loves everything about the 'new' ships, especially the new shower curtains! Here's a quote "...the new shower curtain is amazing."

I'd love to hear from those who have sailed since the Reimagination.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/blog/imagine

Great blog! Can't wait until I'm onboard this Sunday. I'm excited to see the changes!