Teens in a separate cabin

vuildog

I've used the search feature, but only info from 2011 pops up. I'm going to assume the information is still the same. But you know what they say about assuming...

Taking my niece on a cruise for her high school graduation in 2018. Cannot leave her younger sister behind! Still possible to book them in an inside cabin directly across the hall from the adult cabin. She will almost be 19 at the time. Her sister will almost be 16. So not really kids. But I want to make sure this is still possible. The RCCL website isn't helpful either.

Thank you!

Yes the kids can be in a cabin across the hall. Their age is irrelevant.

You have to call to book this way as it can't be done on line and if you are using a travel agent they would have to call as well.

I thought in order to do this it had to be your OWN child. Otherwise, an adult must be booked in the cabin. Of course, once on the ship you can get duplicate keys. No one cares who sleeps where.

I thought in order to do this it had to be your OWN child. Otherwise, an adult must be booked in the cabin. Of course, once on the ship you can get duplicate keys. No one cares who sleeps where.

You may be correct on that. I thought it was one of your own and one not related.

If you have two adults in your party, just book one adult and one teen in each cabin and then get extra keys once you are on board. Unless your other cabin is a suite of course!

And as an added benefit - you can bring 4 bottles of wine that way!

Some ships (Harmony?) will require that you buy a wow band for 5$ instead of a duplicate key or something like that - but nothing that should impact your ability to make this work.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums