Imagination

chloe kitty

Along with the Inspiration, these two ships are my least favorite. There's no balconies (just suites with balconies), they go on short cruises so it's not worth the effort of travel for us. They are older ships and I can't wait for them to leave the Port of LA and get a different ship in there.

Along with the Inspiration, these two ships are my least favorite. There's no balconies (just suites with balconies), they go on short cruises so it's not worth the effort of travel for us. They are older ships and I can't wait for them to leave the Port of LA and get a different ship in there.

While the Miracle and Glory were nicer than the Imagination, I really enjoyed the Imagination cruises as well. Probably more so than my Glory cruise. Ports were great on the Glory, but the crew and people on the Imagination couldn't be beat.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

True of all the Fantasy class ships. Want a balcony? Cruise on the Miracle.

Look at the ships we've cruised on. B2B on Inspiration. Both were disasters for us! Hated the cabin and the smoke that engulfed us. We were aft and everyone around us vacated their cabins. There was no place for us to go. Imagination was okay, but not okay enough for us to cruise on that ship again. We are seasoned cruisers, we've cruised on the Miracle, we know before we go.:rolleyes:

Look at the ships we've cruised on. B2B on Inspiration. Both were disasters for us! Hated the cabin and the smoke that engulfed us. We were aft and everyone around us vacated their cabins. There was no place for us to go. Imagination was okay, but not okay enough for us to cruise on that ship again. We are seasoned cruisers, we've cruised on the Miracle, we know before we go.:rolleyes:

Ooooo yuck, you must be 'that one file that everything happens to'. If something can go wrong it will and only to that one file and no other.

We've enjoyed our Inspiration cruises. Hated the one Imagination cruise. It was such a disaster that Mom refuses to book it again. DH and just booked the Imagination 2 day because of the cheap fare. Hopefully it will be a much better cruise.

FWIW we like a 'boring' ship. One without all the bells and whistles. We prefer OV.

Sailed on the Imagination in Feb 2014 for a four day cruise. Loved the ship. Didn't feel old and outdated. Food in MDR was great. Buffet food was fine. The only things we didn't like were the blue lights in the Lido buffet and the not so funny comedians in the Comedy Club. Had an aft cabin on the Upper deck. Would not hesitate one minute to take the same cruise and same cabin again.

Ooooo yuck, you must be 'that one file that everything happens to'. If something can go wrong it will and only to that one file and no other.

We've enjoyed our Inspiration cruises. Hated the one Imagination cruise. It was such a disaster that Mom refuses to book it again. DH and just booked the Imagination 2 day because of the cheap fare. Hopefully it will be a much better cruise.

FWIW we like a 'boring' ship. One without all the bells and whistles. We prefer OV.

Have you joined our roll call yet?

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg I still cruise for warm chocolate melting cake (with two sugar free vanilla ice creams)

Have you joined our roll call yet?

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg I still cruise for warm chocolate melting cake (with two sugar free vanilla ice creams)

We were in the last two day on the Imagination. No cruises booked on her in the future. Am going on the Inspiration in two weeks.

We were in the last two day on the Imagination. No cruises booked on her in the future. Am going on the Inspiration in two weeks.

Was there a MDR lunch in ENSENADA, or just on the Lido deck? Did you save the Funtimes?

Edited by ccruisequeen

Which sailing? Some girlfriends and I are on the 1/12/15 sailing. The roll call is very inactive to say the least :).