Taxi from Brickell are to Miami Port?

Love2travel4

Last time I took a taxi home from the airport it was $26 pre tip and I can see your hotel from one of our balconies. The taxi should be about $12 to the port.

Uber is big around here too if you have the app and want to use them. We have Uber, UberXL and now Uber premium. There are always cars around this area.

Hopefully you get the idea.

There is not a precise price as it will vary by traffic.

As I said, expect $25.00 to $30.00 and the variance is the traffic and the route the taxi drive takes.

From hotel to Port it will vary based on traffic.

I would go the taxi route in both cases.

Have a great time.

Keith

• 2 weeks later...

Uber is big around here too if you have the app and want to use them. We have Uber, UberXL and now Uber premium. There are always cars around this area.

We don't have Uber here where I live, so I'm not very familiar with them other than what I see on the news.

What is the difference in the Ubers you mentioned? Are they cheaper to take to the port than a taxi? (We never use hotel shuttles).

There will be 4 of us on our next cruise out of Miami, so Uber may be an option for us to go from our hotel to the port.

We don't have Uber here where I live, so I'm not very familiar with them other than what I see on the news.

What is the difference in the Ubers you mentioned? Are they cheaper to take to the port than a taxi? (We never use hotel shuttles).

There will be 4 of us on our next cruise out of Miami, so Uber may be an option for us to go from our hotel to the port.

Uber is an application for your smart phone. Download and install the app, register and set it up with your credit card and you are ready to do business - identify your destination, etc. If I can figure it out - with only a little help from my 21-year old daughter - you can too! :o

Uber is an application for your smart phone. Download and install the app, register and set it up with your credit card and you are ready to do business - identify your destination, etc. If I can figure it out - with only a little help from my 21-year old daughter - you can too! :o

Thanks John!! This is where having a "know-it-all" 17 yr old daughter will actually be helpful! :D:)

It some large towns, it's black town cars that aren't being used at that time. Here in Miami, it's people driving their own cars.

It's a simple app on the phone and will show you the estimated time frame for pick up and where the cars are located. With traffic, the time can people a tad underestimated at times!

It's great. There will be Uber, or slide it over to Uber XL or Uber premium. For 4 people and luggage I would suggest Uber XL. We did this the other day when we had 5 people going some place and got picked up in a nice large van that would have sat 5 plus the driver.

It some large towns, it's black town cars that aren't being used at that time. Here in Miami, it's people driving their own cars.

It's a simple app on the phone and will show you the estimated time frame for pick up and where the cars are located. With traffic, the time can people a tad underestimated at times!

It's great. There will be Uber, or slide it over to Uber XL or Uber premium. For 4 people and luggage I would suggest Uber XL. We did this the other day when we had 5 people going some place and got picked up in a nice large van that would have sat 5 plus the driver.

Thank you! That's great info to have. I will pass this info along to our friends who are going with us.