Smoking side on Princess Regal

wendles50

Hello, my first post. Could you please advise what side is the smoking boardwalk starboard or pot please. I am very sensitive to cigaret smoke and we are booking a balcony stateroom. :rolleyes: thanks in advance.

Unless you walk thru the smoking area, you are quite unlikely to be able to smell the smoke...it blows away quickly!!

If you are sensitive to the stench of smoke, you will smell it even if people are not smoking nearby smoking areas. The worst is when the smoking area is right next to the towel area. Every single towel smells like smoke.

Hello, my first post. Could you please advise what side is the smoking boardwalk starboard or pot please. I am very sensitive to cigaret smoke and we are booking a balcony stateroom. :rolleyes: thanks in advance.

You can't smoke pot on any cruise lines that I'm aware of.

If by boardwalk you mean the promenade deck, then it will the aft area starboard only, same as Royal Princess.

Unless you walk thru the smoking area, you are quite unlikely to be able to smell the smoke...it blows away quickly!!

Wrong information and advice. Smoke lingers. I'm glad you seem to be immune to it because there are many of us whom it does bother. :(

• 4 months later...