Cab fare to Coco Reef?

CruisersTimesThree

We had taken a cab from the dockyard to Coco Reef 3 yrs ago and I don't remember what the fare was, I'll guess around $40 each way?

Will be on the Summit again this August and have a day planned once again at Coco Reef.

For those who will sail before me...if anyone is planning on doing this, could you please come back and post what the cab fare was each way? Would really appreciate it!

I know a lot of people take the ferry to Hamilton and then a cab to CCR, so if anyone does this, information on cost and how long it took would also be helpful!

Thanks....everyone enjoy beautiful Bermuda!

Dockyard to CRR - about $43.00 each way for 1 to 4 passengers plus tip for Monday to Saturday travel and no delays en route.

by way of Hamilton - ferry fare $4.50 token P/P, taxi fare $13.00 each way for 1 to 4 passengers plus tip for Monday to Saturday travel and no delays en route.

Travel time to Hamilton by ferry about 20 minutes and about 15 minutes by taxi to CRR.

but by taking the ferry, you are tied to the ferry's departure times. below is the 2015 Blue Route summer schedule (which could change when the 2016 schedule soon comes out):

BlueRouteFerry.jpg

SBtS

I will be doing the ferry to Hamilton and cab to Coco Reef on June 30 and will let you know all about it.

Traveling to CRR by way of Hamilton - ferry fare - $4.50 token P/P each way, taxi fare $13.00 each way for 1 to 4 passengers plus tip for Monday to Saturday travel and no delays en route.

SBtS

We're doing it in mid-May so I can report back. We're doing the ferry to Hamilton, then the taxi to Coco Reef from there and according to my reservation information, it's $13 one way plus tip, just like SBtS said. I won't be able to report back from King's Wharf though.

Edited by DrivesLikeMario

Thanks to the posters who are sailing prior to me and have offered to let us know about getting to CCR via ferry/taxi.

As someone said, taking this route ties you to the ferry schedule so since it's vacation and we don't want to be looking at our watch, hoping the cab gets us to the ferry station in Hamilton on time to catch a departing ferry, etc, etc.

I know that we will just be taking the cab straight from the dockyard to CCR.

So if anyone out there does that (not on a Sunday with the surcharge) I would appreciate if you could report back here on the cost of the cab fare from the ship directly to the resort.

Happy Sailing everyone!

Thanks to the posters who are sailing prior to me and have offered to let us know about getting to CCR via ferry/taxi.

As someone said, taking this route ties you to the ferry schedule so since it's vacation and we don't want to be looking at our watch, hoping the cab gets us to the ferry station in Hamilton on time to catch a departing ferry, etc, etc.

I know that we will just be taking the cab straight from the dockyard to CCR.

So if anyone out there does that (not on a Sunday with the surcharge) I would appreciate if you could report back here on the cost of the cab fare from the ship directly to the resort.

Happy Sailing everyone!

Here is the taxi rate sign board posted at the Dockyards. It was originally posted by CC member Charles4515 (I think). I use the rate for Elbow Beach Hotel.

Taxi%20fare%202014%20v3.jpg

SBtS

• 1 month later...