Oasis of the Seas GoPro Style

wickedceltsfan

Hey everyone!

I recently went on the Oasis of the Seas with my family and made my first ever GoPro video showing some of the great times we had!

That ship is definitely a fun one, has so much to do on it, and who doesn't love Labadee, Jamaica, and Cozumel?

I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!

[YOUTUBE]dVr8RUZ_MhU[/YOUTUBE]

Very Nice! I particularly liked your beach shot @ 6:48 and loved your round the table sharing at the end of your video. Good Job it was fun to watch!

Regards,

Kevin Reid

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone ! A few weeks ago I went on a weekend trip to Atlantis Paradise Island in the Bahamas and I wanted to show you my second GoPro Youtube video !

Although technically not a cruise video, I know that cruises go to Nassau and many cruisers decide to take an excursion or cab over to Atlantis so I felt like I would share.

In my video you can see some of the cool things Atlantis has to offer, including the great views, an awesome beach, the really fun slides, and I even did the walk with sharks !

I hope you enjoy, let me know what you think !

[YOUTUBE]gTf7CCSZiD8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by wickedceltsfan

• 1 month later...

Just watched your Oasis of the Seas video...so much fun! Thanks for taking the time to create & share with us.

I'd like to know where you found some of your music - particularly the first two songs that play in your video. It was PERFECT! :D

Thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoyed !

I love reggae and beach-y summer music, so alot of the songs I use are constantly in rotation on my playlists ! I usually discover the songs/bands from browsing youtube/spotify or just from other bands that I already listen to.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That was the best cruise video of a family vacation that i've seen. Everyone was so interactive and looking like they were having a blast. I will be going on a family cruise in a couple of months on the Navigator of the Seas and I'm hoping my gopro and video editing skills will be up to par. So entertaining to watch. Thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks again for all the love for my cruise video.

If you like the Caribbean and liked my first video, please check out my newest one !

It's not from a cruise so I am not making a new thread, but it does take place in St Thomas.

Hope you all enjoy :D

[YOUTUBE]NXcJ-Tq4SWs[/YOUTUBE]

• 1 month later...