Joyce Prince Tours St Marten feedback

ibcruiseing

Has any one used this tour her name is Joyce Prince looking for feedback before we move ahead.

her website is below and she rates well with Trip

Adviser

http://www.princepersonal.com

hi,

went on a private tour with her two years ago and she was awesome, so flexible, friendly and knowledgeable. you will definately have a great time with her...

We used her for a private tour. Wife, daughter and I were the only passengers. We booked her for the day. She gave a wonderful tour based on our likes and desires. I couldn't have asked for any more or better.

The following trip we tried to hookup with her but she was booked. We wanted to hire a taxi for most of the day, with our list of places to visit. She tried to set up a friend to pick us up, but the friend didn't post. Not Joyce mind you, it was the friend that dropped the ball. We called her and she tried to find the friend who wouldn't answer the phone. We ended up getting one of the many taxi's that are near the terminal. No loss for us. I would hire Joyce for a tour tomorrow if I was going there. I certainly can recommend her based on her service two years ago.

I don't remember the cost, but I would imagine it has gone up. I'm pulling some old records as we plan the next cruise. If I come across it, I'll post.

Just returned from a cruise; We had planned a private tour with Joyce Prince, and we were not disappointed. She was wonderful in every way. We were three female middle aged adults, so we wanted to stay away from the crowded tour operators. Felt as though we found a new friend. Learned alot and saw alot more than I thought we had time for. Money well spent. St. Maarten is complex and this was our first trip. You won't go wrong with Joyce Prince.

We are just back from our tour with Joyce. We were a group of 8 with her last Monday, Easter Monday. I am preparing to do a review but I can tell you we would highly recommend her. We were a combined group of teens and adults and everyone enjoyed the day. This was my 14 year old daughters favorite day, she loved St. Maarten! Joyce is flexible, informative, and welcoming.

We booked with her in January. She was already booked but set us up with another driver, Victor. He was fantastic! We had him for the entire day. We stopped at a local grocery store and bought styrofoam coolers and beer. It was super cheap ($10 for a 12 pack) and they had Bud, Coors Lite, Bud Light, Presidente, Heinekin (those are the ones I remember). We went to a small outdoor flea market near Orient Bay, then to Marigot for shopping and bakery, then Mullet Beach for a few hours. Brought the coolers right out onto the beach with us. Ended the day at Maho to watch the big planes come in. For many in our group it was our favorite day of the entire cruise! We are going back in May and have Victor booked again through Joyce!

Edited by imluvncruzn

We had a 6 hour tour with Joyce last week. She was right on time, and started with Philipsburg, the Dutch capital, then heading to Maho beach to hang around there watching the planes landing right above your head...

Then we went to Marigot, the French capital, visited a small local market and had lunch in a local restaurant by the waterfront. Visited the fortress and then headed to Waikiki Beach to spend some time there. Then Joyce drove us back to the ship.

We enjoyed it very much, she is kind, flexible and most of all: a very positive person, so we had a very nice chat about life matters and living on the island, as so on, during the day. She is informative and makes your day great.

Recommended.

Utas2

• 5 months later...

I arrived on a cruise in SXM and Joyce greeted me and 8 of my friends. She briefly talked with us to find out what we liked to do and immediately found out that we wanted to do different things and things together. She immediately formed the route and she was right on point. She made sure that everyone got to do what they wanted to do and filled in the blanks with a personal tour of the island "off the beaten path". She is a must hire person. I will definitely be getting her again when I return to Sint Martin :D

I arrived on a cruise in SXM and Joyce greeted me and 8 of my friends. She briefly talked with us to find out what we liked to do and immediately found out that we wanted to do different things and things together. She immediately formed the route and she was right on point. She made sure that everyone got to do what they wanted to do and filled in the blanks with a personal tour of the island "off the beaten path". She is a must hire person. I will definitely be getting her again when I return to Sint Martin :D

Can you tell us what she charged for the 9 of you? Was it an all day tour?