Does anyone know about the e-mail address for Princess Shareholder Credit Contact ?

nho9504

With RCL, one can e-mail the contact person with the broker statement as proof of ownership. RCL also has a form to download for you to fill in and fax.

Can one e-mail Princess the same way ? Or one must go thru the fax route ?

Also, while RCL also claims the shareholder credit cannot be applied against gratuities, in reality there is no differential to separate it once you are onboard. We took a 14day Panama crossing on Summit this May, and the $250 shareholder credit is used 100% to offset the gratuities charged to our account, with a few bucks left ... (we used it for laundry).

Anyone has experience on how the Princess shareholder credit work in reality ?

Send a fax to:

Liza B. McDaniel

Yield Management

661-753-0180

Include your booking #, sailing date, ship name and your e-mail address. Also include proof of ownership (we make a copy of our brokerage statement and black out other personal info on page). She will reply by e-mail, usually takes 1-3 days.

Shipboard Credit is shipboard credit. You may use it for anything, as it appears as a credit. Remember that you cannot combine this credit with any other SBC that you may receive from your TA or Future Cruise credits.

Happy cruising...

She's usually very good at getting back to people within 48 hours....

Last time when I dealt with RCCL, the gal at RCCL returned her e-mail within a few hours.

I sent Lisa an e-mail asking her if I can copy the broker statement onto e-mail or send as an attachment - I use online broker who does not have printed statement at all. RCCL has no problem for that. They took the purchase confirmation and credit appeared in my account the next day.

My planned sailing is Sept so I have plenty of time - haven't even purchased the shares yet.

So is there a minimum number of shares you must own to get a credit and does the credit vary with the number of shares?

100 shares. credit vary with the length of cruise.

Lisa called me back. She wanted to know my booking before she can tell me whether shareholder credit would apply. I haven't actually booked yet though will do so by tomorrow evening if I still want the good price. It sounds to me Princess is a lot more restrict to dole out the shareholder credit.

In April when I did a super bargain priced 14 day Panama crossing on Summit, RCL had no problem to give me $250 credit eventhough the sailing was dirt cheap ($1036 per person inside guarantee everything included). The shareholder credit was used for gratuities charged to our account, not a single word was said.

What is the E-mail and person's name that you use for RCCL?

Here are the details for Royal Caribbean:

This benefit is offered exclusively to shareholders that directly own a minimum of 100 shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. as of April 15, 2005.

To take advantage of this offer, mail the following items to:

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

Investor Benefit

P.O. Box 02511

Miami, FL 33102-5511

• A photocopy of your shareholder proxy card or a current brokerage statement showing proof of ownership of at least 100 shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

• Your name (the owner of the 100 shares will receive the onboard credit)

• Your home address and telephone number and e-mail address

• Your ship and sailing date

• Your confirmation number

• Your Captain’s Club or Crown & Anchor Society Number (if any)

Alternatively, you may fax all the required documentation (in a single fax) to 305/539-4645 or email jpeg images of all required documentation to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com.

You're right about Princess being much tighter than other cruise lines with their shareholder credit. I have used Carnival multiple times, usually with a group price and shipboard credit, and they have always given it to me with no issues or questions. This is the first time I have tried to use it on Princess, and I received a flat "NO", Lisa said if I received a shipboard credit of any sort, that is all I could get. I would have thought that both lines would be consistent in their policies,, but I guess not !

They use to allow the CCL Shareholder credit be combinable with group space, past passenger promo's and group amenity OBC's but as of October last year they have since not allowed it. It is more or less due to teh fact that Princess does not have to promote there cruises as hard as before since levels have returned to pre 9/11....we can blame all of us on here being "addicted" and booking like mad new cruises.....:D :p :D

It is simply unacceptable that Princess does not welcome their CCL shareholders in a manner consistent with the other lines in the CCL family. I've been told our upcoming cruise is not eligible for this shareholder benefit because we booked at a group rate. I've never had that issue on the other lines. I fully intend to make my displeasure known to CCL's Investor Relations.

This is not the way you want to be treating those who literally "own the company."

They use to allow the CCL Shareholder credit be combinable with group space, past passenger promo's and group amenity OBC's but as of October last year they have since not allowed it. It is more or less due to teh fact that Princess does not have to promote there cruises as hard as before since levels have returned to pre 9/11....we can blame all of us on here being "addicted" and booking like mad new cruises.....:D :p :D

• 9 years later...

Why does it appear that people tend to make this so much more difficult then it really is.

Fax proof of shares and booking information to Princess, two hours latter we checked and it was already posted to our booking....simple as that.

John,Laura and Gaby

Seattle,Wa.

Go Hawks

Is this email still good now... oct 2014???

thanks

Lise aka ladydi

Click here for the info on the application form which is not necessary to use but has the information. If sailing after the end date don't worry because each spring it's extended for another year.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=317604&d=1403910758

Edited by Astro Flyer

I tried faxing and followed up with a phone call to investor relations (fax receipt did not print). They let me email it directly while we were on the phone. The credit showed up immediately on my account. Very pleased with the service I received.

Edited by savingthedate

We have had it applied to 4 cruises this past month.

Fastest way is to fax to:

Princess Cruises- Booking Support 661-753-0180

The only problem I had was for 2 of the cruises I used 2 separate pages, one for each cruise, and had to call because they did not credit for both. Person I spoke to said they might have overlooked that it was for two different cruises and thought it was just a duplicate.

The next time I just wrote the information out for each of the cruises on one page (bottom of proof of holding) and it was applied to both within hours.