Stingray City without cruise excursion

ExilePA

Captain Marvin. Google him. Top notch.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Agree. We just did Capt Marvin's stingray and snorkeling and it was excellent. Note - we went to stingray city first and they did a photo session with every guest holding the stingrays. Their photos were excellent, so be ready to smile and don't get wet until after you have your pictures taken.

• 3 weeks later...

We are booked with Acquarius for our cruise in September...I've heard lots of good things about them on Cruise Critic and they are ranked #1 out of all of the Stingray City tours in Grand Cayman on Trip Advisor!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 weeks later...

Booked through Native Way Watersports- best ever! Limit to 25 per boat- we got to the sandbar early, and as we were leaving the cruise ship tours unloaded tons of people! Best price- included a fabulous lunch on rum point beach, starfish, snorkel- 5+ hours! They were very accommodating, as we got in early and left early some were worried about time, but they got us back right on schedule! Even non-water people like my husband had a great time and felt comfortable. PS- even included drinks, lunch, snorkel, starfish and feeding stingray for under $60pp. Definitely less than the cruise ship!

http://stingraysailing.com/

They re family owned and run. I've used them many times and the few times that weather didn't allow the excursion, we were promptly refunded our deposit (only dEposit is required in advance, full payment isn't collected until end of excursion) plus the owner met us at the port and connected us with another local vendor for a tour of Georgetown, Hell and the Turtle Farm for only $20 per person.