Hotel in FLL with a free shuttle to Miami port?

jebridan

You are better off finding a hotel that meets your needs/budget and the arranging your own transport - most of the popular shuttles (SAS, QLS, MJS, Go Airport) list the hotels they will pick up at, thus saving you a trip to the airport just to catch your ride to POM

Shuttles run only about $15 per person between the ports/airports. I wouldn't book a hotel "package" unless you compare the numbers. It's not hard to arrange on your own.

Hi there:D....I think the OP was talking about a package from Ft. Lauderdale down to Miami.....that would definitely be way more than 15 bucks:eek:

Hi there:D....I think the OP was talking about a package from Ft. Lauderdale down to Miami.....that would definitely be way more than 15 bucks:eek:

They are talking shared shuttle, not private though. 15 bucks per person is what SAS charges for FLL and immediate airport area hotels to Port of Miami. Cheaper than private, but you do have the possibility of stops along the way.

They are talking shared shuttle, not private though. 15 bucks per person is what SAS charges for FLL and immediate airport area hotels to Port of Miami. Cheaper than private, but you do have the possibility of stops along the way.

Yes, that is true.....I have used SAS in the past. And yes, there

might be stops on the way.....I haven't used them in quite a few

years now and am surprised it is still 15.00.....