Fort Lauderdale pre cruise hotels

PBNJ620

Just went to book in Embassy Suites for October and there are no rooms available through their website.

Any other places (aside from Expedia) that might have a room available? Possible to call hotel rather than look online (wondering if they only have certain amount available online)?

Recommendations of hotels? Was thinking Hilton Marina?? Others by Marina?

Other hotels in the 17th Street area:

Hyatt Place

Holiday Inn Express

Extended Stay Suites

Renaisance

Hilton Marina

Hyatt Pier 66

A little further back from the Embassy Suites there is also a Crown Plaza

Hotels closer to the beach:

Sheraton Ft. Lauderdale Beach

Lago Mar Resort

Harbor Beach Marriott

Bahia Mar Doubletree

Courtyard Ft. Lauderdale Beach

There are plenty more hotels through out Ft. Lauderdale and near the airport.

I tried last minute but couldn't tell which hotel was es. How did u know?

I joined the club..easy to do online..and it was free when I did it..that way you can see the hotel names..or call them and ask ..If you want to give me your dates in Oct I'll easily check for you.:)

What days are your looking for in October?

the international boat show is from Oct 31-Nov 4 in Fort Lauderdale.

Big event even the week before the actual show.

Very good point!!! This is one of the largest in water boat shows in the country. Hotels will be booked solid for this event and any that are not sold out yet will have high rates.

Was looking for october 12th to the 13th.....just tried lastminutetravel and even though I signed up, it still didn't show me names of hotel

I priced out Embassy Suites Oct 12th for one night ($106.76) it's $122.92 total inc. all taxes..When you sign in do the advance search and put in Embassy Suites..you can also call LMT (800) 442-0568..but you should have no trouble booking this online it's showing available. Good luck.

Was looking for october 12th to the 13th.....just tried lastminutetravel and even though I signed up, it still didn't show me names of hotel

We booked Cambria Suites with shuttle to POM for 139.00 (including shuttle fee). I'm not sure exactly where it is but they also have free airport shuttle if you are in before 1am.

Hi

I have stayed in Atlantic Resort & Spa for 3 nights in November 2012 and Hilton Marina for 1 night May 2013.

The Atlantic was a lovely hotel right across from the beach but for me was a little bit too far out.

The Hilton was perfect. I had a lovely room overlooking Port Everglades. The proximity to shops and the port is fantastic and the staff couldn't have been friendlier.

Jo :)

I just changed hotels, thanks to you all! I got a great deal on LMT (never had heard of them). Hilton was sold out but Fairfield Inn and suites was 122.00 with taxes (was 150.00 before taxes on their Fairfields website) and free 24 hour shuttle from airport (we were going to have to take a taxi as we arrive at 12:48am so this is much better). I booked QLS as they have standard shuttle pick up at this hotel also. Thank you all so much for the great help!

I just wanted to say I called that "Ace Tours" that is pictured by a traveler in the lobby of Fairfield Inn fort lauderdale and they wanted over 70.00 for a one way shuttle to POM. QLS does standard shuttle from there for 15.00 each. Now thinking about it maybe ACE thought I meant private shuttle. I don't know, I'll call them back.

Nope just called them back and it's 35.00 per person one way.

I just wanted to say I called that "Ace Tours" that is pictured by a traveler in the lobby of Fairfield Inn fort lauderdale and they wanted over 70.00 for a one way shuttle to POM. QLS does standard shuttle from there for 15.00 each. Now thinking about it maybe ACE thought I meant private shuttle. I don't know, I'll call them back.

Nope just called them back and it's 35.00 per person one way.

Shuttles charge per person/taxis charge per taxi. $70 for 2 is cheaper than a taxi but there are shared shuttle companies that are cheaper, like QLS and SAS.

Go to LMTClub.com You will have to join. SOmetimes there is a free joining offer. ANyways, there you see the hotel names and the rates will be lower than on the other page.

However, don't be afraid to call the other site's call center and they will let you know if ES is avaialbe and at what cost. Easy to do.

Archived