Where do you park your car

cheerldrmom

Assuming you are driving, you get a cruise & stay package at a hotel that also has a shuttle to the port. You might do a little surfing on the Florida Departures board here at CC, under North American Homeports. EM

Just wondering we are arriving a day early for cruise and then staying a few days after. Where to park a car??? any ideas... Depending we may just rent a car for the few days after the cruise... What do you do...

Are you going to Fort Lauderdale? How long are you staying?

Most convenient is right in the covered parking garages in Port Everglades. The cost is $15/day. If you take early walk off on disembark day you can be on the road by 8am. There are a variety of other off site parking options which you can find by searching for cruise parking at Port Everglades. Some hotels have a stay and park policy where parking is very low cost or free if you stay there. You'll have to search around for these.

thanks paul... I think we may just rent from port everglades car rental for the few days after the cruise.. probably cheaper to do that then rent for the whole time then park somewhere... wonder how close the car rental is at pier from ship?:??Has anyone every done this

thanks paul... I think we may just rent from port everglades car rental for the few days after the cruise.. probably cheaper to do that then rent for the whole time then park somewhere... wonder how close the car rental is at pier from ship?:??Has anyone every done this

Car rentals are just outside the airport and 10 mins from the pier. Most have shuttles to the airport and to the pier. Check with the car rental company.

I think we may just rent from port everglades car rental for the few days after the cruise.. probably cheaper to do that then rent for the whole time then park somewhere... wonder how close the car rental is at pier from ship?:??Has anyone every done this

I originally thought you were driving to the port and looking for a place to park your car during the cruise.

If renting, no need to park it anywhere. Just rent for the days you will not be on the cruise.

Archived