Divi

mumeof3

So going in May and wanted to find a beach not too far just to chill,about 7 years ago we came off the boat and took a water taxi and loved the beach we were at but from what I hear it's a contaminated area so looking for something else with jet skis ,and clothing lol looked up divi and all I fnd is a resort? Is this where everyone goes and do they charge to use the beach?? I know I will pay for chair and umbrella

• 2 weeks later...

We were there last week. Divi Little Bay was great - taxi wound up costing us $6 each, we said no thanks to the time share offer and paid $15 for 2 chairs and an umbrella. Snorkeling on the left side of the pier was just okay, not great. Water was clear, calm and warm. Bar prices were fare and Wi-Fi signal was good. They were offering paddle-board and other water toy stuff - we were not interested. Great day - very relaxing and enjoyable. :cool:

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We followed some excellent advice from previous posters on CC and took a taxi today for $5 each to the Divi Resort at Little Bay. The beach was lovely with a few gentle waves, shallow water, white sand and few crowds, despite there being six mega ships in Phillipsburg today. Two lounge chairs and an umbrella cost $15 US and there was an outdoor shower for rinsing off. We had lunch at the bar then took a taxi (again $5 each) into Phillipsburg for a look around then the water taxi ($5 each one/way, but a day pass is $7) back to the cruise pier. Thanks to all the previous posters for their advice and I hope others will enjoy Little Bay.

• 2 weeks later...