Custom Google Map of Forum Suggestions

hawkman402

I made a map with locations for many of the activities mentioned in these forums.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mlCkJi6JH_2qQmgM_o28nN5hytY&usp=sharing

You will need to zoom in to see popular areas like West Bay Beach.

Let me know if this is helpful and if you have any popular locations to add. I can add dining & shopping suggestions as well.

The map was being dodgy on my phone. What is "snorkel spot?

Ya might add, Paya Bay as a day pass, on the east end. Also Free Radical offers a delightful trip with amazing food and snorkeling.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Forums mobile app

The snorkel spot represents the West End Wall (see here). I added Paya Bay. Unfortunately most of the tour companies like Free Radical don't list addresses.

Thanks for sharing!

I am sure many will find it useful. I create similar, not as detailed, maps for my own use at ports of call and understand the time they take. One suggestion - you might want to edit the title from RoatOn to RoatAn.

Thanks for sharing!

I am sure many will find it useful. I create similar, not as detailed, maps for my own use at ports of call and understand the time they take. One suggestion - you might want to edit the title from RoatOn to RoatAn.

Oops, corrected.

I made a map with locations for many of the activities mentioned in these forums.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mlCkJi6JH_2qQmgM_o28nN5hytY&usp=sharing

You will need to zoom in to see popular areas like West Bay Beach.

Let me know if this is helpful and if you have any popular locations to add. I can add dining & shopping suggestions as well.

I have added maps for Costa Maya & St. Thomas and will be working on Cozumel in the next few days.

• Like 1

Lol! Good start, but there is just so much to Cozumel difficult to know where to stop.

I would certainly like to see you add some of the east side attractions, (our favorite part) which is visited on the widely acclaimed "Bar Hop" - Punta Morena, Coconuts, Playa Bonita, Rasta's as well as Chen Rio and Punta Sur.

You also have the tequila tasting and San Gervasio on transversal. Buccanos and Playa Azul, north of town.

I am sure others will add many more favorites, especially restaurants and bars in town but I was interested to see Rafa's made the cut, I don't see that mentioned too often on here!

Thanks for the suggestions. I added the Bar Hop (with Chen Rio), Punta Sur & Discover Mexico (Tequila Tasting). Not sure where you see Rafa's. I didn't add that unless it is under a different name.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...