Unsure about Azamara club membership

isdoo

Hi,

I am a bit confused.

I have a RCI number (Diamond), I have a Celebrity number (Elite) and I also have a Azamara number.

As does my wife.

However, I can't see where one inputs both numbers.

I also read that the Celebrity and Azamara numbers are the same. both of ours are different.

We have not yet sailed with Azamara.

What would we enter and where?

Your Celebrity Captains Club number should have been quoted at the booking stage, so that the points that you earn on your Azamara cruise can be used to reach your next tier ( eventually)

If you haven't yet sailed, I would ring LCV and explain the situation.

Your Celebrity Captain's Club number and your Azamara Le Club Voyage number will be the same. They always are. If you are Elite on Celebrity then you will be the equivalent on Azamara....which is Discoverer level. You get all the perks of this level, even if you have never cruised Azamara before.

When you register on the Azamara website there is a section to edit your personal profile and you need to enter your Le Club Voyage/Captain's Club number there and save it. Your wife will have to do her details separately.

Your Celebrity Captain's Club number and your Azamara Le Club Voyage number will be the same. They always are. If you are Elite on Celebrity then you will be the equivalent on Azamara....which is Discoverer level. You get all the perks of this level, even if you have never cruised Azamara before.

When you register on the Azamara website there is a section to edit your personal profile and you need to enter your Le Club Voyage/Captain's Club number there and save it. Your wife will have to do her details separately.

Thank you for that piece of information Lottie A! We just booked our first two Azamara cruises for Nov 2018 and had no idea our Elite Celebrity status would apply as the lady who booked our cruises never mentioned it. That is great news!! I just called Azamara and once they confirmed both numbers were exactly the same, I added our Captain's Club numbers to my profile as well as to my DW's account as well as our 2 bookings and all is good!! It's amazing what you learn by following CC threads!! :)

Edited by Ken the cruiser