Bermuda in 15 days!

cantwaittogo0618

Greetings, my hubby and i - late 50's are sailing out of nyc to bermuda on october 16th this year. anyone else saling around that time concerned about the weather? the weathers been a little wonky the past couple of days. God willing we are going and the weather will be glorious. i'd be interested in hearing other peoples take on this.:)

Greetings, my hubby and i - late 50's are sailing out of nyc to bermuda on october 16th this year. anyone else saling around that time concerned about the weather? the weathers been a little wonky the past couple of days. God willing we are going and the weather will be glorious. i'd be interested in hearing other peoples take on this.:)

join us

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2175884

Are you on the Breakaway? We are. We tried to get to Bermuda in 2012. A little storm named Sandy put a bit of a damper on that plan. Last year we tried again. Hurricane Joaquin did us in. So we are hoping and praying we get there this year!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Are you on the Breakaway? We are. We tried to get to Bermuda in 2012. A little storm named Sandy put a bit of a damper on that plan. Last year we tried again. Hurricane Joaquin did us in. So we are hoping and praying we get there this year!!!

One never knows for sure but the chances are that Matthew will be finished by the October 16 Breakaway sailing. Those sailing next weekend have the most to worry about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Charles4515

One never knows for sure but the chances are that Matthew will be finished by the October 16 Breakaway sailing. Those sailing next weekend have the most to worry about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tell me about it! I find myself checking the hurricane path almost hourly. Like it is going to change that fast.

yes i am

On the same ship and yes, I'm concerned! :) Although we've never been to Bermuda, I'd almost favor an itinerary change to the sea we sailed for our first cruise (nor'easter off the coast of North Carolina, even some of the cruise staff was getting sick in the club that night!) We have a fairly large group this time, some are newbies, and I don't know if they'd bounce back and cruise again the way we did. (My husband was sick for the first sea day and then got over it and fell in love with cruising ... I don't think his mom will feel the same way!)

We are sailing out on the 16th on the BA...My Wife and I Mid 50's...and my Sister and BIL 60's...:), So far 15 day weather forecast for NY and Bermuda look pretty good...Looks like Morning Showers, and afternoon Clouds leaving NY...and Bermuda Looking Nice...

Edited by BearPenn2010

We are sailing out on the 16th on the BA...My Wife and I Mid 50's...and my Sister and BIL 60's...:), So far 15 day weather forecast for NY and Bermuda look pretty good...Looks like Morning Showers, and afternoon Clouds leaving NY...and Bermuda Looking Nice...

join the roll call and meet and greet

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2175884