Sightseeing tour companies??

Liverpoollovely

Irie Tours is really fun. It's on an open air bus, several stops for pictures, lots of history and even some beach time (also shade). Included drinks too. We had Ariel on one tour and Sheila on the other, both were super! Well worth the money too!!! Pick you up at the cruise port too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We just got back from our Carnival Conquest 8 Day cruise. It was my husband, myself and two children ages 7 and 11. The highlight of our cruise was Curacao and our private tour with Andy Rolfast. He is on Trip Advisor - Around Curacao Tours. He picked us up in his nice air conditioned SUV and took us on a 6 hour tour of the entire island! We saw the city, the floating market, a fort, the National Park blow hole and a ton more. We had lunch at a dive resort on the cliff and then snorkeled in a wonderful lagoon at sunset where we swam with a sea turtle. He was born and raised in Curacao and knows everything about the island. He was wonderful and accommodating and will customize the tour for what you want to do. He is also the most reasonable private tour I found! I would recommend him again and again. He picked us up right outside the terminal and was there when we came out waiting. We had 4 tours on 4 different islands and his was by far the best and my whole families favorite. Please feel free to ask me any questions about the tour!

Andy Rolfast

Around Curacao Tours

http://www.privatecuracaotours.com

IMG_0684.jpg.73cf2b487d0c2985989d9c7284fcbd3a.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg.c8b30e99760d29b547943ff4c36098f7.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg.c3b0c9715b39ee8cf66caca7df601699.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg.8fa6c23710a99495ca4b35a1596740e4.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg.d7c4c39e42fd14b3e47ea75ff980370a.jpg

Yay! You will love him. Great all around nice guy. University educated and took classes to learn what he didn't know about his island. Everyone we met seemed to know him and like him too. This was our favorite island. Have fun!!

We just got back from our Carnival Conquest 8 Day cruise. It was my husband, myself and two children ages 7 and 11. The highlight of our cruise was Curacao and our private tour with Andy Rolfast. He is on Trip Advisor - Around Curacao Tours. He picked us up in his nice air conditioned SUV and took us on a 6 hour tour of the entire island! We saw the city, the floating market, a fort, the National Park blow hole and a ton more. We had lunch at a dive resort on the cliff and then snorkeled in a wonderful lagoon at sunset where we swam with a sea turtle. He was born and raised in Curacao and knows everything about the island. He was wonderful and accommodating and will customize the tour for what you want to do. He is also the most reasonable private tour I found! I would recommend him again and again. He picked us up right outside the terminal and was there when we came out waiting. We had 4 tours on 4 different islands and his was by far the best and my whole families favorite. Please feel free to ask me any questions about the tour!

Andy Rolfast

Around Curacao Tours

http://www.privatecuracaotours.com

How long was your tour? Was there any shopping on it? Was it actually private?

Our tour was about 6 hours long. It was just my family (husband, myself, 2 kids) and Andy. We did not shop as we did not want to. We wanted to see sites and snorkel. I'm sure that Andy could customize a tour to include shopping. As he has lived there his whole life, he probably knows the best places to go for what you are looking for.

• 1 month later...

Our tour was $200 for 6 hours which was the most reasonably priced tour of our entire cruise. It was also the best! I think Andy prices the tours by however you customize it. It would probably be more if you drive further or do more. We saw about 4 sites and stopped for lunch for about an hour and stopped and snorkeled for about an hour. Just e-mail him what you want to do and he will give you a price. Tell him the Robsons said "Hi!".:)

Our tour was $200 for 6 hours which was the most reasonably priced tour of our entire cruise. It was also the best! I think Andy prices the tours by however you customize it. It would probably be more if you drive further or do more. We saw about 4 sites and stopped for lunch for about an hour and stopped and snorkeled for about an hour. Just e-mail him what you want to do and he will give you a price. Tell him the Robsons said "Hi!".:)

How many people were in the group? Was it per person or per trip?

Thanks.....