No fridge??

alb1956

I still can't make this out... so the new cabins on deck 6 aft would all have them?

There are no new cabins on deck 6. From everything I've read, only the new cabins have the mini-fridges The new cabins are located on deck 5 aft, deck 3 forward, all the new spa cabins, and the oceanview rooms located dec 9 forward.

If you need one, you can go to guest services when you board. They have some first come, first serve. Just keep in mind, they don't get very cold. If you have meds to store you might consider bringing a small cooler and keep it packed with ice.

Edited by cruizinisthebest

"... only the new cabins have fridges ..." must not be true.

Our cabin was on deck 7 (not a new cabin) and we had a fridge. This was in March 2014.

Maybe not. Just going by what I've been told and read several times. Unless you had a suite or maybe the fridge was requested befoe and left there. I don't think all cabins on deck 7 have fridges.

There are no new cabins on deck 6. From everything I've read, only the new cabins have the mini-fridges The new cabins are located on deck 5 aft, deck 3 forward, all the new spa cabins, and the oceanview rooms located dec 9 forward.

If you need one, you can go to guest services when you board. They have some first come, first serve. Just keep in mind, they don't get very cold. If you have meds to store you might consider bringing a small cooler and keep it packed with ice.

I apologize.... guess I have been researching too many ships? I thought deck 6 aft used to be a public area that they took away to add more rooms....

Or was it deck 5 aft? which is why I chose deck 6 since it is no longer OVER the former public area...

Edited by Vellamint