Rumor has it . . .

pacheco18

I received this yesterday it was supose to come to me in a pdf file but this is what they sent me. It appears to me that the newly listed cruises were just added to an existing list. The release to the general public was to be on September 18 at least that it what I was told. As a side...booked my first Oceania Cruise yesterday on the Insignia for September after many cruises on another cruise line.

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/ywos/?int=ps&t=emint&d=090913&cid=ywos

bob

I received this yesterday it was supose to come to me in a pdf file but this is what they sent me. It appears to me that the newly listed cruises were just added to an existing list. The release to the general public was to be on September 18 at least that it what I was told. As a side...booked my first Oceania Cruise yesterday on the Insignia for September after many cruises on another cruise line.

bob

Thanks but this is not the 2014-15 Winter list of itineraries due out this week. ;)

Just read notices to TAS

FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities and Unlimited Internet for Veranda Staterooms and above if booked by 12/31/13 (available on all categories for Grand Voyages)

So Veranda and above get free internet as well as gratuities!!!

Great deal

I am so conflicted because O finally has a China itinerary I love (thank you FDR for the double overnight in Shanghai) but I cannot do both cruises and travel to the other side of the world in such a short time. I will be on Capetown to Singapore as planned. So excited.

bob

These are on Oceania's website now

I am disappointed that the release does not include a 14 day Caribbean on the Riviera, we have done this the last 2 years and will repeat this coming March (2014). We really enjoy the 14 day itins as it seems we are really able to decompress and relax on that length of trip and were hoping to make it an annual thing. From what we have seen, it seems the 14 day itin was a popular one but in 2015 mostly 10 day itins.

I am so conflicted because O finally has a China itinerary I love (thank you FDR for the double overnight in Shanghai) but I cannot do both cruises and travel to the other side of the world in such a short time. I will be on Capetown to Singapore as planned. So excited.

Well you can always stay on board for the next two cruises11:rolleyes: Arlene

I am disappointed that the release does not include a 14 day Caribbean on the Riviera, we have done this the last 2 years and will repeat this coming March (2014). We really enjoy the 14 day itins as it seems we are really able to decompress and relax on that length of trip and were hoping to make it an annual thing. From what we have seen, it seems the 14 day itin was a popular one but in 2015 mostly 10 day itins.

I see one for 11/29/2014.....the only one.

The new ones for 2015 are not on the website (not sure if that is what you are referring to)

Bookings for the new itineraries open on the 18th

OP referred specifically to the 2014 cruises and the link that was provided showed the 2014 cruises....which are all on the O website and have been for a while so I think that the Antici....(pause as in Rocky Horror Picture show)...pation....goes on!;)

OH BOY! Our dream cruise is on that list... Feb 12 2015 sixteen night "Discovery Down Under" Sydney to Auckland on Marina. Have already emailed our travel agent.

Thanks for sharing! I was wondering when O was going to have more Australia/NZ cruises as it seemed pretty light this year and next. We have already booked the Jul 23 2014 "Exploring the Isles" ten night Southampton to Southampton (and it's a Jaques Pepin cruise, too!) so we should be set for a while in terms of cruising (though is one ever?).

Archived