Marina Oceania Suite cabins 11080, 11083

RJB

Does any have some interior pictures from these cabins? I know that they are somewhat different from the others and would like to know what they are. Thanks for your help. :):):)

My wife and I stayed in 11083 last September. I've attached a few photos of the cabin. I've never seen the "regular" OC cabins but my understanding is that the main differences are a smaller second bathroom (which is still very useful for two people getting ready at the same time) and a much larger balcony. You can get an idea of the balcony in the photos - it wraps around and provides lots of room and viewing angles.

Here's a description of the photos:

6920 - view of the main sitting/dining area from the balcony doorway. The wet bar is straight in front, the sitting area on the left and the dining table on the right

6923 - view of the rear part of the balcony standing with my back to the dividing partition and looking towards the side of the ship. There was one lounger, one table and two chairs provided but I'm pretty sure you can request a second lounger if you want it.

6924 - view of the side part of the balcony standing at the curved part and looking towards the bow of the ship. Note the hot tub and television at the end of the balcony. The window you can see is the bedroom window.

6925 - another balcony view, this one with me turned 90 degrees from the previous picture.

6926 - a view of the main living area from the balcony doorway. The entry door to the cabin is on the left. The media room and second bathroom are to the right of the entry door.

You will love the cabin. It's a great place to hang out and relax privately if you're not in the mood for mingling or you can host a nice pre-dinner cocktail party or just hang out with your friends.

IMG_6920.jpg.102ebe852bb17cd70e58a2cd5107a8f4.jpg

IMG_6923.jpg.acd20d6a5259103fa97a3d691348262d.jpg

IMG_6924.jpg.1fb7b1afe075a1510f2e7fd09bfcdfdb.jpg

IMG_6925.jpg.339f062edd5ea1b41a87193e485445a3.jpg

IMG_6926.jpg.203c7cb09be1c3370778a07cc1f6a26e.jpg

Here's a few more photos of 11083.

6917 - View of the main living area. On the left is a desk with a laptop computer. You can also see the dining table (centre of photo) and the balcony doors (on the right) as well as the coffee table in front of a couch.

6919 - media room. The couch (on the left) only sits two people. The wide screen tv etc. are on the right.

6921 - bedroom. A most comfortable bed with a window looking out to the side of the ship and a tv (on the left). There's a huge walk-in closet to the hard right of the photo and the main bathroom is on the centre-right of the photo.

6922 - a slightly slanted view of the main bathroom. The shower is a good size. There is a full tub (lower right corner) and a bidet (on the right). On the left there are twin sinks and plenty of drawers and cabinet space.

IMG_6917.jpg.3009965e1f517e8cf95a9d7d4dc41ee7.jpg

IMG_6919.jpg.6c7226059d024034805a79c400f5fb13.jpg

IMG_6921.jpg.09d6505753c3c3b3e4220b10f4d7c4ad.jpg

IMG_6922.jpg.779a4cd3a8ae40fee2cb5734c7e863f8.jpg

Here's a few more photos of 11083.

6917 - View of the main living area. On the left is a desk with a laptop computer. You can also see the dining table (centre of photo) and the balcony doors (on the right) as well as the coffee table in front of a couch.

6919 - media room. The couch (on the left) only sits two people. The wide screen tv etc. are on the right.

6921 - bedroom. A most comfortable bed with a window looking out to the side of the ship and a tv (on the left). There's a huge walk-in closet to the hard right of the photo and the main bathroom is on the centre-right of the photo.

6922 - a slightly slanted view of the main bathroom. The shower is a good size. There is a full tub (lower right corner) and a bidet (on the right). On the left there are twin sinks and plenty of drawers and cabinet space.

Thank you very much. Helps a lot. :):):)

Thank you for the fantastic photos. One question: On Marina and Riviera, is there a step up into the bathroom, or is the floor flush from the bedroom? We have the chance to book an Oceania Suite on a last minute cruise, but if there's a step into the main bathroom, it wouldn't work for us.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I always believed that, with the recent exception of handicapped staterooms, all shipboard bathrooms had a lip at the threshold so that any water which leaked would be contained within the WC.

I recall having heard the same thing, Jim, but while I recall the step up into the bathrooms in a PH, I DON'T recall it in 11080 on Marina. I'm not insisting, however, because I'm not absolutely positive. As I recall the VS on Sirena did have a step-up into the main bathroom ... not sure about the power room at the entrance to the suite, though.

Mura

I recall having heard the same thing, Jim, but while I recall the step up into the bathrooms in a PH, I DON'T recall it in 11080 on Marina. I'm not insisting, however, because I'm not absolutely positive. As I recall the VS on Sirena did have a step-up into the main bathroom ... not sure about the power room at the entrance to the suite, though.

Mura

I know that it was a typographical error-

5075473.jpg?330

Yet I'm entranced by the idea of a power room!

Thank you for the fantastic photos. One question: On Marina and Riviera, is there a step up into the bathroom, or is the floor flush from the bedroom? We have the chance to book an Oceania Suite on a last minute cruise, but if there's a step into the main bathroom, it wouldn't work for us.

I think these pictures will show that there is a threshold but no lip. This is in one of the deck 12 OC rooms.

europe%2013%201135_zps2nom72cu.jpg

europe%2013%201121_zpshxlwlp40.jpg

One thing I noticed on the aft suites is that the bar is smaller.

Here is a picture of the bar on deck 12

europe%2013%20017_zps705mlueu.jpg

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I always believed that, with the recent exception of handicapped staterooms, all shipboard bathrooms had a lip at the threshold so that any water which leaked would be contained within the WC.

Not really. I've been in many suites on various ships where there isn't a step up into the bathroom. On Oceania's new builds, there isn't a step up in either of the bathrooms in the Owners or Vista Suites. The PH and RS on Celebrity, the Grand and Royal Suites on RCI and the Haven Suites on NCL don't have steps up into the bathroom.

Since we've been in Owners and VS on Riviera with no steps, I was hoping the Oceania Suites were the same.

Thanks Orv. Those photos really helped.

Edited by kitty9