Shuttle from FLL to MIA??

jvcruiser18

Any recommendations for a shuttle from Fort Lauderdale (we will be at a hotel) to the Miami port? We have 13 people in our group, 3 of them are kids in car seats.

Also, it is smarter to bring your own car seats for travel, or rent them once we arrive in FL?

On our last cruise, we flew into FLL and cruised out of Miami. We used SAS for our shuttle. Everything went perfectly. I highly recommend them. I doubt they will have car seats for the young-uns but you should call them to confirm this. You never know until you ask. Have a great cruise.

Check http://www.ridesas.com I don't know about the car seats, and they have a list of Ft Lauderdale hotels they pick up from on their website. Rates for large groups are $13 per person. Possibly less for a group of 13 people.

I had checked with them(SAS) and they told me they did not have car seats and did not pick up from the hotel we were staying at(Doubletree Gallery One) so we went with Johns car service which provided a carseat and charged us $80 for 10 people.

I had checked with them(SAS) and they told me they did not have car seats and did not pick up from the hotel we were staying at(Doubletree Gallery One) so we went with Johns car service which provided a carseat and charged us $80 for 10 people.

That is very good !!!!! I will have to check with them next time I cruise out of Florida !

80.00 for 10 people is just way too cheap. That's like 8 bucjs a person.

R u sure they are aware you are going to the port in Miami and not the port if fll?

80.00 for 10 people is just way too cheap. That's like 8 bucjs a person.

R u sure they are aware you are going to the port in Miami and not the port if fll?

Yes, I do realize they need to get from FLL to POM but I am just suggesting this car service because they provided us a carseat which some of the others do not. The OP stated that they need carseats.

The price of $80 was for 10 of us from FLL to Doubletree hotel and same price from hotel to Port Everglades.