Release dates for 2019

Banana15

I am trying to determine when the cruise lines (any of them) typically release travel dates for the following year. I am currently looking at Caribbean for 2019 and Hawaii for 2020. RC and NCL have Caribbean through April 2019 and I'm looking at June. NCL has Hawaii through May 2020 and I'm looking at September.

Does anyone have a rough guess at when they may release these dates?

I am trying to determine when the cruise lines (any of them) typically release travel dates for the following year. I am currently looking at Caribbean for 2019 and Hawaii for 2020. RC and NCL have Caribbean through April 2019 and I'm looking at June. NCL has Hawaii through May 2020 and I'm looking at September.

Does anyone have a rough guess at when they may release these dates?

RC will release new cruises in the March/April 2018 timeframe.

• 3 months later...
RC has released some 2020 cruises already, ahead of their normal schedule.

Wow, a cruise line that we sail who normally gets itineraries out early hasn't released them.

What itineraries has RCI published? I looked at their web site but couldn't find any but maybe I wasn't looking at it correctly?

Keith

So, we are almost to December and I'm STILL not seeing any June 2019 availability for Bermuda on NCL, RC, HAL, or Carnival. Is this normal?

I finally saw the first 2019 Bermuda cruise on Celebrity. I know you didn't ask about them but thought of you since I remember you asking about Bermuda. This one is for early July 2019.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/spa/#/itinerary-details?packageID=SM07B048&sDT=2019-07-07&cCD=CO&aCB=false

Keith

I finally saw the first 2019 Bermuda cruise on Celebrity. I know you didn't ask about them but thought of you since I remember you asking about Bermuda. This one is for early July 2019.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/spa/#/itinerary-details?packageID=SM07B048&sDT=2019-07-07&cCD=CO&aCB=false

Keith

I appreciate you remembering and letting me know. Fortunately, HAL released theirs yesterday as well, so we are trying to book now. Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looking for Alaska 2019 not finding much yet. When are those likely to be available?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

For Princess the announcement is usually made in March of the previous year (i.e., March 2018).

Just saw this info for 2019 Alaska cruises on the Princess board: http://static.cdn.responsys.net/i2/responsysimages/content/princessus/PC_2019AlaskaCruiseCruisetourReferenceFlyer_11_2017_FINAL-s.pdf. There's no date as to when they will be available for booking (they aren't yet; I checked).