2 Harmony questions

Correct- This is the main reason I wouldn't book a Boardwalk room again. The movies didn't end until after mid night.

Agree...it was our first time in this category and I only booked them because we were traveling with extended family that included little ones, I got all four last aft cabins in a row on deck #9, and the price was so great :D cause I booked when HOTS first opened. Would I book this category again...no. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Agree...it was our first time in this category and I only booked them because we were traveling with extended family that included little ones, I got all four last aft cabins in a row on deck #9, and the price was so great :D cause I booked when HOTS first opened. Would I book this category again...no. ;)

Why would you not book this category again? I just booked in this area and am wondering what the problem was?

Correct- This is the main reason I wouldn't book a Boardwalk room again. The movies didn't end until after mid night.

Seriously? Maybe for a lower deck room on Boardwalk. We stayed on deck 11 toward the aft and when our balcony door was closed we didn't hear a single sound from outside. They are very well sound proofed on the Harmony.

This was our 4th boardwalk room (1st on Harmony), our room was the last one on deck 11 and when there was a movie or they closed the boardwalk for a private party, it was quite loud in the room. Our experiences on the other ships were much quieter.

This was our 4th boardwalk room (1st on Harmony), our room was the last one on deck 11 and when there was a movie or they closed the boardwalk for a private party, it was quite loud in the room. Our experiences on the other ships were much quieter.

And this was my point also...noise way after midnight...and the blocking of the view from the Abyss is the reason I wouldn't book this location again either.

No movie theater. The sports pool is an adults only pool and when we were there they enforced it.

Could this be elaborated? We booked Harmony and realized after the fact that our favorite Oasis Class solarium pool was omitted. Clearly not a deal breaker for us, but how is the sports pool utilized? Do they only do volleyball and other sports in it? Or can it be used for a quick dip when not being used for sports - adults only?