Solo Fashionista gets some Sunshine (Take 2!)

lara_lox

Loved your review! Could you possibly do a review on your visit back in the US with your new friends. I just love your style. LOL. It is just like reading a short story, but more interesting…..

This will be my first trip in years where I don't have to carry a notebook with me! What happens in Florida stays in Florida, haha!

I am impressed that you got that many shoes/outfits in a small suitcase!

It's all down to my obsessive planning, haha! Working out how many outfits I need, and for what, plus making sure shoes and accessories go with several different things means I don't over pack or take unnecessary items.

Great report. I'm going to have to read your older trip reports now! Love it!!! :cool:

Have a great trip to Florida with your new friends. You should do a trip report for that, too! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks ladies, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I'm really excited for my trip back to Florida, I have of course been planning my outfits! Have dug all of my shorts out from the back of the wardrobe, I'm not used to all that heat and humidity so am trying to plan accordingly.

And @kristinedaae - Obviously I will encourage you get that cute nautical dress :D

So several people have said I should do a review of my Florida trip...

I won't actually be doing this, partly because I will be too busy catching up with my friends, but mainly because I have to bear in mind that this is Cruise Critic, not Solo Fashionista Critic!

Given that this holiday isn't a Cruise, a review of it wouldn't be relevant to this site, and would provide no help whatsoever so all you cruisers out there! However, given the interest, I thought that maybe I could still take some outfit pics and post those here on this existing thread instead, so you can see?

Without a doubt one of the best and most original reviews I have ever seen on cruise critic. I can't make it through half of the reviews because so many seem to be pretentious and aren't sure why the staff isn't bowing to their every whim. Yours was realistic and you listed the bad with the good instead of a million bad things and throwing out one thing so you don't sound ungrateful. I love the cultural differences. I am pretty sure what you referred to as sandals we call high heels and your vests are what we call tanks or spaghetti straps. I'm not correcting you, I just loved reading your different wording! This just made me want to sail on Sunshine even more!! Thanks for taking the time to write and focus on the fun and I adored the OOTD. I am not fashionable (sadface) but I recognize good fashion when I see it, and you have it down pat!

Again, thanks so much!!

Without a doubt one of the best and most original reviews I have ever seen on cruise critic.

Wow, what an amazing compliment Sarah, thank you. You made my day :)

Edited by lara_lox