We are back together again!

CruzLover80

So I'm sooooo happy to have booked a Carnival cruise again, after 3 NCL's. Mind you, I still like NCL, but I'm more in love with Carnival. I love the cheezy dancing waiters, the tacky decor, the laid back atmosphere, the chocolate molten lava cake and just everything Carnival!

We just booked the Valor for next year in a Scenic Oceanview Grand Suite!!!! OMG... I'll gladly give up the balcony for that view and all that space!!

Side note: 2 weeks until my NCL Alaska trip!! Woo-hoo!!!

You may return back to your original programming!

Welcome back!! But, maybe we can call the decor "festive" rather than "tacky"?? :D

And here I thought I was the only one who thought the decor on some of Carnival's ships were tacky. I think the worse one is the Pride. Only cruised on the Pride once and that was enough.:eek:

Festive is probably a more appropriate term, but it makes me feel like I'm on a cruise. Don't get me wrong I love the "modern look" like we had on the Epic, but I just as equally enjoy the tacky/festive. The décor on a ship would never sway me from cruising a specific ship. I've been to most of the ports offered on the Valor, but it's a 40th birthday for my cousin; so whatever she wanted we do.

I'm really looking forward to Alaska!!!

I'm really looking forward to Alaska!!!

Alaska is great to cruise/visit, and welcome back to the Carnival clan.

The scenic OV grand suites on Carnival are great! Have sailed in one, 9201, on Conquest.

Edited by eponym

Welcome back. I just came back myself for my 2nd Carnival cruise last month...on the Pride. I normally cruise with NCL and loved our Dream cruise back in 2013 and couldn't wait to do Carnival again. Although we will be back on NCL in 3 weeks, I'm trying to find another Carnival cruise for the end of the year. We have a lot of fun on them! :D