Europe ever again?

I haven't been on cc in several months. Just wondering if anyone has heard if Carnival may be considering European cruises sometime in the future. Thanks.

Next possible would be 2016 when the Vista sails. My guess and they is all anybody has here is we will see a Carnival ship sailing the med in summer 2016.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app from my IPhone

I did a 10 night Rome to Venice last year and never even considered Carnival for that itinerary. My choices were Princess or Celebrity, and I wound up on the Crown Princess.

For me, it was a possible once in a lifetime cruise, so I wanted a better brand than Carnival and I was not disappointed: the ship was elegant and classy, the food was immeasurably better, and the service was extraordinary.

This is from someone who will have cruised Carnival 20 times by the end of this year: I just thought Carnival would not fulfill my Mediterranean dreams.

I did a 10 night Rome to Venice last year and never even considered Carnival for that itinerary. My choices were Princess or Celebrity, and I wound up on the Crown Princess.

For me, it was a possible once in a lifetime cruise, so I wanted a better brand than Carnival and I was not disappointed: the ship was elegant and classy, the food was immeasurably better, and the service was extraordinary.

This is from someone who will have cruised Carnival 20 times by the end of this year: I just thought Carnival would not fulfill my Mediterranean dreams.

We did our first Princess few months ago, a TA to Europe and Princess is now our cruiseline of choice for Europe. Many things were superior to Carnival.

I haven't been on cc in several months. Just wondering if anyone has heard if Carnival may be considering European cruises sometime in the future. Thanks.

We did the med on the Liberty in 2006. Loved it, 12 nights spectacular cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Triumph and Victory were the next in line to be "Sunshined" and would have done Med cruises, but those plans were scrapped after a laundry list of problems with the Sunshine roll out. Next up will be the Vista. It is penciled in for a June - Sept 2016 time frame.

Triumph and Victory were the next in line to be "Sunshined" and would have done Med cruises, but those plans were scrapped after a laundry list of problems with the Sunshine roll out. Next up will be the Vista. It is penciled in for a June - Sept 2016 time frame.

Last I have seen was April. Where did you see the later dates?

Edited by jimbo5544

Last I have seen was April. Where did you see the later dates?

That's was from someone who I can't disclose or they'd have to kill me. Hearsay, I know, but from a reliable person who knows stuff. They did say "penciled in", so evidently it's subject to change.

Edited by EZ4

Airfare prices would need to go down first. Many people complained to carnival that the airfare cost more than the cruise.

And that's why many of us have airline credit cards that we pay off monthly. You have to pay your bills anyway. The miles add up quickly.

this is according to CB319's PVP LOL

That poor PVP. They'll be denying everything. " I hear nothing. I see nothing. I know nothing" ~ Sgt. Schultz

Edited by EZ4