YIPEE!!! Creme Brûlée to be added to new menu

I noticed in JH's Facebook post a couple days ago that the beards had listened and they would add to the new menu a soup, salad and Creme brûlée and Grand marnier soufflé! This is great news.

I haven't seen anything posted on here about it but it was sort of buried in one of his long posts. Still no B &B though. But at least things are looking up. I hope they have it added in time for my Liberty cruise in May!

I noticed in JH's Facebook post a couple days ago that the beards had listened and they would add to the new menu a soup, salad and Creme brûlée and Grand marnier soufflé! This is great news.

I haven't seen anything posted on here about it but it was sort of buried in one of his long posts. Still no B &B though. But at least things are looking up. I hope they have it added in time for my Liberty cruise in May!

On our last cruise we went to the steakhouse the night Bitter 'n Blanc was served. Our waiter promised to try to have it for me another night, but that didn't happen. Truly one of my favorites just because it's not something you can order at many places.

The Passion Flan, I think that's what it was called, is pretty close to Creme Brûlée without the burnt topping. Most of the "newer" desserts I did not care for. Still managed to gain 6.6 pounds even with going to the gym! :eek:

The rest of the food is still great, along with MANY yummy drinks!:D

Yay to creme brulee & Grand Marnier Souffle!!!!! Happy Dance. :D

Creme brulee and grand Marnier souffle were both available on the pride last week in the mdr. Had creme brulee on Sunday and the souffle on Saturday.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

That's because the Pride still has the old menus. When the new menus were unveiled in dec? and now on 4 ships, the Creme brûlée and grand marnier was not included. Now it will be added back, just don't know when or what night.

I'm also glad that corp. is listening. My family has already said if we didn't like the menu this coming cruise, it would be our last Carnival one.

The Passion Flan, I think that's what it was called, is pretty close to Creme Brûlée without the burnt topping. Most of the "newer" desserts I did not care for. Still managed to gain 6.6 pounds even with going to the gym! :eek:

I didn't try the Passion Flan, but our headwaiter said the Buttered Popcorn Pot de Creme was similar. It was OK, but definitely not the same as Creme Brulee.

We did a B2B on Liberty this past January right after the new menus started. The hostess ordered Creme Brulee & Strawberry Bisque for us on the last night of the 2nd week. Yummy!

That's because the Pride still has the old menus. When the new menus were unveiled in dec? and now on 4 ships, the Creme brûlée and grand marnier was not included. Now it will be added back, just don't know when or what night.

I'm also glad that corp. is listening. My family has already said if we didn't like the menu this coming cruise, it would be our last Carnival one.

Gotcha. Hadn't been on carnival in almost 10 years so didn't know that it was only removed from new menu. They are my two favorite desserts on carnival.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Inspiration and imagination have creme brûlée on elegant night which fits right into the mood of the night!

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

Flan is a very thick custard and Creme Brulee is a light and creamy custard. I love both, so are they "combining" them?

Flan is a very thick custard and Creme Brulee is a light and creamy custard. I love both, so are they "combining" them?

Not according to the Facebook post!

Wonder why they didn't add back Bitter n Banc? More people were calling for it than Gm soufflé. Although personally I love both!