Amenity Codes

alliekat79

My MyNCL account is showing an onboard credit of $50, listed as DO25 on my vacation summary.

I booked through a big travel site, and they had a deal where, if I read it right, we'd be getting $75 in on board credit. Our cabin cost was between $1000 and $2000, and their phrasing indicates that they look at the combined cost before taxes, rather than giving a smaller credit per person ("The cruise cabin price is the total price of the cruise only fare, based on the first and second guest in the cabin, and does not include insurance or government fees & taxes."). If they credited us individually (fare under $1000 each), the $50 total would make sense. They also said it can take some time for that to show up, whereas this $50 credit showed up promptly the day after I booked.

Am I reading the travel site deal wrong? Or is this other $50 some unrelated mystery credit? I'm not terribly concerned over $25, but it's got me really curious.

I think that the DO25 is a Latitudes OBC. I looked at my booking and we have a Latitudes fare and as we have a balcony the OBC is $50 for the stateroom and my "portion" is the $25 listed. We also have PSC which is our service charge which I prepaid. Neither my purchased OBC or our TA OBC show up on the vacation summary, I need to look under booked items on our first day and that is where the rest show!

snow bunny

On the Amenity Confirmation, I received from NCL, Wine02 is described as 1 bottle of wine not 2.

Thanks!! I wonder if it is a better bottle of wine than WINE with no 02 would be? I originally just had WINE then it changed to WINE02 after a couple weeks, the same time the code for the free night at the Italian restaurant showed up.

Very curious!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just booked today and have the following:

DO25

OB25

WINE

and under onboard spending shows as $100... Does this mean I have $150 OBC ($100 +DO25 + OB25) and 1 bottle of wine as my amenity bonuses? I am supposed to have Pre-paid gratuities as well but do not see that anywhere on the reservation.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by SmoothSailingMun

• 2 weeks later...
I have TG50. It must be birthday cake because that is the only amenity I have. And I noticed the cost of a cake is $50.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

None of us are having a birthday it is our wedding anniversary the day we board and they would not know that. I haven't ordered or paid for a cake. A bit of a mystery. Have asked my travel agent she said she would find out as she doesn't know either.

.Thanks for your input Jennifer

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone had an issue with their Amenity Codes disappearing?

I went from having

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

DINCGN

DINITL

DINLAC

DINLEB

WINE02

To now only having the Chocolate Covered Strawberries. I know we will be comped the 3 upgraded meals, because of the package we booked. However, I'm disappointed that our surprise bottle of wine has disappeared.

I went from having

DINCGN

DINITL

DINLAC

DINLEB

WINE02

To now only having the Chocolate Covered Strawberries. I know we will be comped the 3 upgraded meals, because of the package we booked. However, I'm disappointed that our surprise bottle of wine has disappeared.

Actually - just checked our bookings, and all our amenity codes have also disappeared, except for the strawberries!:confused: Must be a glitch in the system, as they were there last week.

I went from having

DINCGN

DINITL

DINLAC

DINLEB

WINE02

Mine disappeared as well and were there last week. I will email and get back with my answer. :)

I went from having

DINCGN

DINITL

DINLAC

DINLEB

WINE02

Update - I called and spoke to NCL Rep. They said that on their screen they show all my correct amenities but I told them my screen only shows Choc Covered Strawberries. She assured me that she sees my original amenities and that it may just be a small glitch. BTW - I was her first call regarding this matter.

Update - I called and spoke to NCL Rep. They said that on their screen they show all my correct amenities but I told them my screen only shows Choc Covered Strawberries. She assured me that she sees my original amenities and that it may just be a small glitch. BTW - I was her first call regarding this matter.

Thanks for the update on this. I'll just be sure to bring the printout from my TA to make sure I get the amenities that were part of the booking. The wine & strawberries that were a surprise....well I guess they'll still be a surprise. We'll see if the codes reappear in the 3 weeks before we set sail.

All of our codes except strawberries disappeared too! Glad to know it's just a glitch!