customs in Frankfurt

buddy1755

I am in the process of booking flights for a med cruise and I have one quick question for seasoned travelers. One flight i'm looking at gets in Frankfurt from Toronto at 0610 and I take a connecting flight at at 0815, would I clear German customs in lots of time? or should I take a later flight to Venice. :confused:

You have two hours, so you should be fine. I know you will likely change terminals, but there is a train that will take you to the other terminal every three minutes.

Also, there is a fast lane you can use for security if your flight is leaving in 30 minutes.

I don't remember customs being a big deal.

yes my bags should be booked right to Venice as this is a Air Canada partnered with air lufthansa, I will go with the the earlier flight as it seems like 2 hours is plenty, if i miss it, i have insurance to get on the next one. I just hate running in airports.....Our first time to Europe, and stopping at different countries than the final destination is new to me, I fly into frankurt terminal 1 and out of terminal 1 to venice according to the tickets so I should be all set...thank u all for the info and links very helpful.