My Time Dining

HowFar in advance can I make reservations for dinner with My Time Dining? Cruising December 31, 2017. Thanks.

No set time, keep checking the Cruise Planner.

Thanks we just booked today so I need to be patient I guess! I couldn't find it on the website. I know I am too early to check in as well. Can you tell I am excited??

Anticipation and planning are a large part of the fun.

Check-in is one of the few things that opens up on schedule, 90- days before the cruise.

Thanks we just booked today so I need to be patient I guess! I couldn't find it on the website. I know I am too early to check in as well. Can you tell I am excited??

Your excited? Couldn't tell ;)

Keep checking back with RCI online to see when you book MTD opens up. Sometimes booking can be tricky. If you have a hard time booking through the entire cruise you may need to call RCI directly.

check daily. plus you never know what is on sale. today for my NOV cruise, the soda/internet pack is 19 and the refresh pack is 18.

so your stuff could be on sale one day and not the next. you need to check all options all days. and if you choose wrong you can easily get refund and change it before you sail

If you book my time dining ahead, can you change the times later ?? It is available on my cruise but no times between 5;45 and 7;30 and we really wanted 6;30 or 7;00

Yes, space permitting, you can change onboard.

I am sailing on Allure Jan 14, 2018 and have booked my time dining reservations a few weeks ago. Even that far in advance, I wasn't able to get my first choice for dining, but I think I will be ok as we will probably be doing a multi-night dining package.

I was surprised that we were able to book so far out, but still not get our choice.

We are sailing in December on Freedom. We were only able to get MTD. It just opened up this week for our cruise. Like others have said check the cruise planner every day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

are you sure it's really opened up. my november cruise says

My Time Dining has been booked for all days. Please go to Order History to modify your existing My Time Dining orders.

but of course i booked nothing and i really doubt it's open for my cruise yet

My Time Dining has been booked for all days. Please go to Order History to modify your existing My Time Dining orders.

My October cruise on Anthem says the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Go into "My Cruises" on the RCI site. Select add to a category (dining-excursions-beverages) and then go to "Cruise Calendar" and see if any dining had already been selected,

Go into "My Cruises" on the RCI site. Select add to a category (dining-excursions-beverages) and then go to "Cruise Calendar" and see if any dining had already been selected,

no dining at all except my bogo.

We just sailed on Allure two weeks ago. We had MTD and had reservations for most evenings. One day, though, we had reservations at 5:30 and that wasn't going to work for us based on other things we were planning to do that day. We called and cancelled those reservations and just showed up around 7:30. We waited maybe 5 minutes to be seated, so it worked out well for us.

I ended up calling RCI and glad I did. I wasn't down for MTD even though I prepaid my gratituties. They set it up and was able to book all my dinner times and got all the times I wanted! Going on Jewel- southern Caribbean. Our first for those ports. Looking forward to some beautiful beaches,