Mariner OTS - any info?

Hi, we sailed on her on a Ta from Rome to Galveston in 2012, she had recently been into drydock and has wifi throughout, only other things we noticed were the boardwalk doghouse and the digital wayfinders. She was in great condition, well maintained, food was ok, I know it's subjective but I have never come off a cruise and lost weight! She has a partially covered adult solarium, we really had a great time, hope this helps, if you want any other information my contact is richcoryton at hotmail dot com

Very few reviews/discussions about Mariner OTS (compared to other ships).

For those who have been on the Mariner, I'd be grateful if you could share any info -anything- about her. Thank you.

Looking forward.

We were on Mariner last year for our honeymoon and enjoyed it very much. She is a beautiful ship and we would go on her again in a heartbeat.

I wrote a blog if you are interested in reading about our experience, I did focus quite a bit on the ship.

http://thebutlerhoneymoon.blogspot.com/

We were on mariner in march this year . Singapore to shanghai. Great ship in good nick. Was kitted out however for the Asian market. The entertainment on her was the best we had ever. There were a new group of entertainers starting on our cruise are they were fantastic. Food was good as was very mixed with Asian items as well.

Thank you for all the input.

and special thanks to Mariya for the well-written blog.

Can we get a crepe on the Mariner?

It's been a while since we were on Mariner, but I've not heard of crepes on Mariner, unless they were an MDR breakfast item we missed.

• 3 months later...
Very few reviews/discussions about Mariner OTS (compared to other ships).

For those who have been on the Mariner, I'd be grateful if you could share any info -anything- about her. Thank you.

Looking forward.

Google 'mariner of the seas blogs' and a few will come up

Emily

• 4 weeks later...
We were on mariner in march this year . Singapore to shanghai. Great ship in good nick. Was kitted out however for the Asian market. The entertainment on her was the best we had ever. There were a new group of entertainers starting on our cruise are they were fantastic. Food was good as was very mixed with Asian items as well.

So sorry for taking this off topic!

Had to say to cocker spaniel, great name!! My nickname is from our first Cocker Spaniel, Tilly! :)

So sorry for taking this off topic!

Had to say to cocker spaniel, great name!! My nickname is from our first Cocker Spaniel, Tilly! :)

Love cocker spaniels so had to use the name we have 2 also lov the mariner and would love to do an Asia cruise again as was really good

Hi Emski, What did you do in Langkawi?

Any shopping or only sightseeing?

We hired a taxi to take us around for 300ringitt.

Went to cable car, black sand beach, went to an atv place, eagle bay then back to ship.

When you get off the ship there are taxi's waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk