Anthem - tribute bands

I know they were cut on the 5 night Bermuda cruises, but I'm hoping they will still have them on longer sailings. Last year they cut them for almost the whole 4th quarter, due to budget cuts.

Anyone on the recent 9 night sailings have a tribute band?

I would hope they wouldn't cancel all the tribute bands. That was one of the big differences with Anthem and the Music Hall, and one of the main reasons I love sailing on Anthem.

I believe it is....we were on the Quantum in December of '14, and they had "Wanted", a terrific Bon Jovi tribute band in the Music Hall (how appropriate for the 'hometown' NJ crowd?).

I've seen other threads on this board, that mentioned there are other tribute bands rotating on the Anthem...I believe now thru 30 August is "Rock The Boat"....I don't know who follows them....

edit...I guess that band is not a true 'tribute' band, as they cover lots of artists, not just one, but they are very good...

Edited by bob brown

I believe it is....we were on the Quantum in December of '14, and they had "Wanted", a terrific Bon Jovi tribute band in the Music Hall (how appropriate for the 'hometown' NJ crowd?).

I've seen other threads on this board, that mentioned there are other tribute bands rotating on the Anthem...I believe now thru 30 August is "Rock The Boat"....I don't know who follows them....

edit...I guess that band is not a true 'tribute' band, as they cover lots of artists, not just one, but they are very good...

Rock the Boat isn't a tribute band. They are the house band in the Music Hall. I have seen 2 different Beatles Tribute Bands (2X), 2 different Journey bands DSB (4X) and Resurrection (2X), U2 (2X), Led Zeppelin, and Aerosmith.

I want to tag on to this. We are sailing end of September and I'm very curious if there is a tribute band. I would love Bon Jovi, Journey, or even Police. Not a big led zeppelin or U2 fan, but that would be okay too.

I want to tag on to this. We are sailing end of September and I'm very curious if there is a tribute band. I would love Bon Jovi, Journey, or even Police. Not a big led zeppelin or U2 fan, but that would be okay too.

The Bon Jovi tribute band called *Wanted* will be on Anthem this week (8/3/17) and they're back again on Anthem in November. You can write to web_reservations@rccl.com and ask for the Entertainment line up for your sailing.

Wishing you a great cruise on Anthem!