Online Check in Anthem

We are sailing the Anthem on 9/23 - I did the online check in but had to repeat it after we upgraded our cabin. I made it all the way through, did our sign and sail info and even uploaded pictures. I was able to print our Sea Pass' and cruise documents. When I log in to my dashboard it still shows Online Check in status as In Progress. This is our first RCL cruise so not sure if this is normal. I thought it would say complete(d). Can someone advise? Thanks!

We are sailing the Anthem on 9/23 - I did the online check in but had to repeat it after we upgraded our cabin. I made it all the way through, did our sign and sail info and even uploaded pictures. I was able to print our Sea Pass' and cruise documents. When I log in to my dashboard it still shows Online Check in status as In Progress. This is our first RCL cruise so not sure if this is normal. I thought it would say complete(d). Can someone advise? Thanks!

If you have printed your SetSail pass, you are good to go.

It seems to be normal for Royal's IT. This has been my experience for my last couple of cruises. If you click on the "Check In" and then exit to view reservation without doing anything, it will show ready to print again until the next time you log back into Count Down to Cruise. I wouldn't worry about it.

Mine did that for Anthem and I just went into my set sail pass again and changed nothing, status changed by itself.

You should have a separate set sail pass for each person in your party, as long as you were able to print those, you should be good to go.

Mine did that for Anthem and I just went into my set sail pass again and changed nothing, status changed by itself.

You should have a separate set sail pass for each person in your party, as long as you were able to print those, you should be good to go.

Why do they need more than one set sail pass....maybe I missed something the OP posted :confused:

Ours showed still showed "in progress" after printing the setsail pass. Arriving at the port after seeing one of the folks with a tablet as you enter, they checked out passports, compared with their screens, stamped our pass and it was almost too quick to get on board from that point - no wait at all after that when we arrived at 12:30.

Why do they need more than one set sail pass....maybe I missed something the OP posted :confused:

Maybe the poster is referring th the fact that Anthem cruisers don't get their SeaPass cards until staterooms open, and therefore each person uses the SetSail pass for charging until they get their SeaPass card?

Our always says "in progress"! No worries. Each reservation gets only one set sail pass for Anthem.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When did they change to one set sail pass per reservation? When you do the check in process for Anthem, once you are done, there is a print button for each person on the reservation. The set sail pass has the name of the individual that you chose to print and acts as their sea pass card until you pick up the sea pass at your cabin.

We always printed out one pass for the parties in the cabin. Quantum and Anthem both.

How do you board then? They scan your set sail pass as you board the ship. Do they print something for each person in your group at the terminal? We have each had our own set sail pass, with our own name on it, each time we have sailed Anthem.

If you look at the check in for your upcoming Anthem cruise, if you have completed check in, each person on the reservation should have a print button.

We were on Anthem four times and each time my husband and I were on the same pass. They scammed it after we showed her documents. A year they changed procedure.

I know you have sailed Anthem a bunch, it is just strange that your process is different than what we have had on our sailings.:)

We sailed in September 2016 and February 2017. Each sailing, we both had our own set sail pass with our own name on it. When we checked in at the terminal, they scan the passes and stamp each own to prove we had checked in. We each used our own set sail pass to get on the ship, since it pulls up your picture like your sea pass card would if you had them at that point.