Miami to FLL after a cruise.

nat9511

Does MSC offer shuttle service to FLL after a cruise? I am absolutely not renting a car!!!! I also heard they do not offer any type of sightseeing excursion of Miami after a cruise is that true?

This is from the MSC website7cea6d4e9705d3ac2d246079a45fae79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does MSC offer shuttle service to FLL after a cruise? I am absolutely not renting a car!!!! I also heard they do not offer any type of sightseeing excursion of Miami after a cruise is that true?

The do offer excursion and they do have transfer IF your plane leave after in afternoon.

They do offer excursions.

There are private shuttle services that run between FLL and the Miami port. They only cost between $10-$15 per person. I can't remember the one we used but you can google "FLL to Miami shuttles" and you will see the choices.

There are private shuttle services that run between FLL and the Miami port. They only cost between $10-$15 per person. I can't remember the one we used but you can google "FLL to Miami shuttles" and you will see the choices.

Got to this site and check it out.

http://www.ridesas.com/sasreserve.php

Shuttles very available to both airports just out of cruise terminal. Just google (getting to FLL from miami cruise port) for many links. To Miami airport cabs have a flat rate..we shared with another couple, worked out great.

just a note NAT9511 when you find out how to spend the rest of the horrible 12 hour wait to finally board that spirit flight, could you let me know what and where you did it. I too am from myrtle beach, and find the end to most cruises a real bummer. thanks, Hoppysmom

Honestly take an über. It was the first uber that I've ever used and I can't recommend it enough!

Here's what I did, including all costs and how long it took. http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2017/01/07/fort-lauderdale-airport-to-the-port-of-miami/

I took an über one way and booked a shuttle the other. Don't faff around with MSC just get an über :-)

Bargain and so easy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We used QLS and have nothing but praise for the way they dealt with us. They made sure we arrived at the port on time and were there to pick us up by 8:45 for debarkation. The fact that we disemarked January 6th, had nothing to do with them.

We'll likely book them again for our 2018 cruise too, unless we decide to drive... we love road trips.

hoppysmom, I usually take Spirit to FLL and Delta back to MB but I am travelling with another person who doesn't want to pay that much for airfare. I think we are going to take SAS back to FLL , then taxi to Embassy Suites and have the bellman check our suitcases. That way we have all day to do whatever we want. We will take a taxi back to the airport around 6:00.