Silversea Reveals the Eight Restaurants on Silver Muse

LauraS

Yet another restaurant with an extra charge.
???

The Relais & Chateux venue is the only one. This is how it has been on the other ships, so I don't see any issue.

No main restaurant on this ship will be interesting.
Why do you feel this way? It seems to me there is more variety on this ship than all of the others.

Mr Luxury: No main restaurant on this ship will be interesting.

Why do you feel this way? It seems to me there is more variety on this ship than all of the others.

Yes, this is a different or interesting approach in not having one many evening dining room. BUT, there is lots of variety to be offered. Look forward to getting feed-back from future customers after they try this approach. On the smaller Silver Cloud, we liked doing La Terrazza and their "slow-cooking" approach. Assuming this new ship is flexible to be able to handle the variety of customers needs and times for seating, I kind of like this potentially innovative way to move beyond having just one big dining room. With each different dining room being more narrowly focused in the dining offerings could improve the quality. Lots of "could" and "what if" questions.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 204,319 views.

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923

With our 14 days voyage next Autumn, what are our chances of trying all restaurants at least once each? We plan on spending formal nights in our cabin, enjoying course by course room service. Hopefully the classic cabins will be wide enough for the food trolley to pass all the way from the cabin entrance to the balcony!

Since we are booked on Muse in September 2017, we are looking forward to this new approach. Here is a You Tube video put out by Silverseas describing the new restaurant concept. Hope you enjoy watching.

Thank you for sharing this interesting link.