San Diego hotels that offer both airport pickup and cruise terminal transportation

loveschocolate

How about researching on the West Coast Departures board, and if you don't find what you are looking for, ask there. Sorry, board isn't allowing me to post a link. Look under North American Homeports, then West Coast Departures. EM

Holiday Inn Express Old Town

1955 San Diego Ave, San Diego, CA

They will pick you up, drop you off and take you to the Old Town Village and pick you up so that you can go out in the evening for dinner, etc.

Agree, looking on the West Coast Departures board will find get you a lot of relevant information. Lots of threads on hotels in the Harbor area, closer than Old Town.

The distances are very short. Taxi fare will be very small.

Edited by CruiserBruce

We will be flying to San Diego for our cruise to Mexico.

Does anyone have recommendations for a good hotel(s) that offers both pick up at the San Diego airport and transportation to the cruise terminal the next day?

Get ready for the most exciting part of your cruise vacation - landing in San Diego.

The Hampton Inn on Pacific Highway fits your criteria. That said, they're only 2 blocks from the cruise terminal, so I just walk over there with my wheeled suitcase. It's quicker than taking the hotel's shuttle and sitting in a long line of traffic.

Roz

Edited by Roz

• 3 weeks later...

There's the Wyndham San Diego Bay right across the street from the cruise ship terminal. I don't know if they have a free shuttle from the airport, but it's only about 3 miles from Lindbergh Field. Easy peasy.

We will be flying to San Diego for our cruise to Mexico.

Does anyone have recommendations for a good hotel(s) that offers both pick up at the San Diego airport and transportation to the cruise terminal the next day?

There is a hotel across the street from the ship. It used to be a Holiday Inn. However, I believe it is now a Wyndham Hotel. It is located at 1355 N. Harbor Drive. Here is a picture when it was a Holiday Inn ...

HolidayInn.jpg

The airport is right there. Here is a picture taken from the ship ...

IMG_1170.jpg