C&A Drink Happy Hour Question

I have heard that up to 3 drinks are added to C&A seapass cards daily for the happy hours. I understand they can only be used at certain bars and no restaurants. However, are the restrictions on the what type of drinks? Can it be used for any Frozen drinks, any wine type limitations?

I have heard that up to 3 drinks are added to C&A seapass cards daily for the happy hours. I understand they can only be used at certain bars and no restaurants. However, are the restrictions on the what type of drinks? Can it be used for any Frozen drinks, any wine type limitations?

Yes, there are restrictions on the types of drinks.

Here is a typical drink list from Freedom:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44235491&postcount=12

Edited by clarea

I noticed from the linked menu that the "mixers" (vermouth, etc.) no longer appear on the list. Does this mean that mixed drinks (martinis and manhattans) are no longer available during the bar happy hours?

Has anyone gotten a martini or manhattan during happy hour lately?

Edited by CruiseTobey

I guess the bottom line is, some drinks are included and some are not. Cannot believe the discussions here on the details - figure it out on board:rolleyes: Let me think, I want a certain liquor mixed a certain way with a certain ice mix in a certain glass with a specific amount of special stuff. I know, rather than just find out on board I'll ask on cruise critic if it might be free with my Diamond-Crystal-Special-Super-Minimal membership!!!!! Maybe the Mod's will ban me for this rude post, but sorry we've been going throught a lot personally and the posts about drinks and what's included just finally hit a cord on how trivial things can get here..............

Edited by bouhunter

We found that if a bartender is already familiar with your drink of choice, sometimes they will make it even if it's not on the C&A menu. Your odds are increased if you tipped well on your previous purchases from said bartender. ;)

I guess the bottom line is, some drinks are included and some are not. Cannot believe the discussions here on the details - figure it out on board:rolleyes: Let me think, I want a certain liquor mixed a certain way with a certain ice mix in a certain glass with a specific amount of special stuff. I know, rather than just find out on board I'll ask on cruise critic if it might be free with my Diamond-Crystal-Special-Super-Minimal membership!!!!! Maybe the Mod's will ban me for this rude post, but sorry we've been going throught a lot personally and the posts about drinks and what's included just finally hit a cord on how trivial things can get here..............

You may have wanted to read your post and take a deep breath before pressing the Reply button...

Do us all a favor and go take a nap.

Edited by CruiseTobey

same types of drinks as available in the Lounges during cocktail hour

LightenUpFrancis.jpg