balcony style on allure

We have always booked ocean view and loved it. This time the Central Park and board walk are also options and better priced so just trying to make a decision before we book. Is there any draw backs to these balconies. Thanks :)

Besides the fact that there is little (Boardwalk) to no (Central Park) view of the ocean:

Lack of privacy, people opposite can see right into your stateroom if you have the drapes open.

Some have said Central Park can be hot at times.

Some have said Boardwalk can be noisy at times, especially during shows.

Enjoy ocean view any time any ship.

Enjoy park view any time from your apartment.

Hey.... but this is the chance of a life time to enjoy a BROADWALK balcony.

Sooooooo luv broadwalk balcony! (hsssh.... don't tell Royal. They will increase the price for broadwalk balcony at any time [emoji16])

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Enjoy ocean view any time any ship.

Enjoy park view any time from your apartment.

Hey.... but this is the chance of a life time to enjoy a BROADWALK balcony.

Sooooooo luv broadwalk balcony! (hsssh.... don't tell Royal. They will increase the price for broadwalk balcony at any time [emoji16])

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Perhaps you would like a Boardwalk balcony cabin even more. :)

Ocean view more relaxing [emoji41] We book in Central Park area for the quiet and soothing walks to our ocean balcony at night, not to mention the close proximity to the bar for that sweet night cap [emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were in room 12299, overlooking Boardwalk. Yes, a bit noisy at times, but never bothered us at all. When the balcony door is closed it is muffled. Had an OK view of the ocean from the balcony, but we were not in the cabin that much anyway. We were on vacation and just enjoying every bit of it.

Julie

We have sailed on Allure twice so far. The first time we had a Boardwalk balcony as my sister had been on Allure previously and liked that balcony location. The second time was last month and we had an ocean view balcony. We are going again in January and are back to the Boardwalk balcony.

I think we enjoyed that so much because it is different from our other cruises which are always in ocean view balconies. I liked being able to see off the aft of the ship and see the ocean. I liked being able to watch Ocean Aria from our balcony especially since it was cancelled the night we had reservations.

We went to Johnny Rockets for breakfast a couple of times and it was easy to see if it was crowded. I also love people watching and the balcony was a great place to do so.

Although I think Central Park is beautiful, I wouldn't book a balcony there as I think the air circulation isn't that great at that area of the ship. When we went to lunch at Park Cafe, it was very warm outside where we had to eat. I know others love the area.

I'm sure you will get many opinions and that you will make the right choice for you. Enjoy!

We really enjoyed our Central Park balcony. The ambience was beautiful at night time! It was unique and not something you can get on other ships so that's why I had no problem skipping the ocean view balcony.

If you're prone to motion sickness I also recommend Central Park. I didn't even realize that we were moving unless I looked up to see the clouds pass quicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums