After Dinner Shots

Does anyone know if the drink package covers the little after dinner drinks in the dining room? Thanks.

Yes, the shots are covered, but not in the souvenir glasses.

Thanks for the response! The last thing I need is another one of those glasses! I never could resist taking them home. When we recently moved, I found dozens of bags & boxes of those glasses in my cabinets. They sold well at our garage sale:)

The last few cruises I've been on, the drink waiter didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked for an after dinner shot. Eventually, they just brought out shots of baileys and then something similar the rest of the nights. No shot glasses you could buy though...Was all covered on my premium package.

Found this online. Good times. :D

Shooter Menu from Enchantment of the Seas - Jan 2001

French Kiss: Creme de Cacao White, Amaretto, Baileys

Beam Me Up Scottie: Kahlua, Frangelico, Baileys

Hop, Skip and Go Naked: Creme de Almond, Midori, Amaretto, Baileys

Rattlesnake: Kahlua, Creme de Cacao White, Baileys

Caribbean Kiss: Tia Maria, Creme de Banana, Baileys

B-52: Kahlua, Baileys, Grand Marnier

Brain Hemorrage: Peach Schnapps, Baileys, Drop of Grenadine

Mind Racer: Kahlua, Vodka, Club Soda

Sex on the Beach: Peach Schnapps, Vodka, Cranberry and Orange juice

ET: Midori, Baileys, Vodka

Screaming Orgasm: Creme de Cacao Dark, Frangelico, Amaretto, Drambuie, Baileys, Cream

Blue Eyed Blonde: Creme de Banana, Blue Curacao, Baileys

Slippery Nipple: Sambucca, Baileys

Italian Stallion: Creme de Almond, Creme de Cacao White, Creme de Menthe Green, Baileys

The last few cruises I've been on, the drink waiter didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked for an after dinner shot. Eventually, they just brought out shots of baileys and then something similar the rest of the nights. No shot glasses you could buy though...Was all covered on my premium package.

That's odd. My last two cruises (on both Oasis and Allure), the bar servers in the MDR have known exactly what we were talking about.

Sailing on the Oasis last August the bartender in the MDR, said that they do not make them like they used to in the souvenier glasses.

However if you wanted one, they would make them in a regular shot glass.

Took the fun out of it.

Later

Sailing on the Oasis last August the bartender in the MDR, said that they do not make them like they used to in the souvenier glasses.

However if you wanted one, they would make them in a regular shot glass.

Took the fun out of it.

Later

I think they stopped walking around with trays when the packages came out. Probably to confusing. I really miss the woo woos they served on pool deck first day. Made muster more palatable.

We tell the Boozeman or Boozewomen on the first night to make sure to come back with the list of the after dinner shots on offer that day. So if the don't know they have time to find out. We always have the pp package. They always seem to have Kahlua or Baileys in them.

Edited by SonicShip

We always tell them the first time they approach our table that we will want the drinks every night, but once we do they always remember. Been a while since I have seen them carrying the full trays around asking if people want them. They are yummy!

Are these something you have to ask for after dinner in the MDR? We are travelling on Allure in a month and we have the ultimate drink packages. Does this mean it's included also? It'll be our first cruise on RC and our first cruise with a drink package! :)

Are these something you have to ask for after dinner in the MDR? We are travelling on Allure in a month and we have the ultimate drink packages. Does this mean it's included also? It'll be our first cruise on RC and our first cruise with a drink package! :)

Yes, you will probably have to ask for the drinks, and yes they are included with the Premium and Ultimate packages.

• 4 weeks later...

Slippery Nipple: Sambucca, Baileys

Interesting.. I've always understood a Slippery Nipple to be Baileys and Butterscotch schnapps. I'll have try this version with Sambucca!

The after dinner shot seems to have died off somewhat, but we've had good luck just asking about it from the bar services person that wanders through.

We got one one night that he called a "chocolate chip cookie" which had baileys, butterscotch schnapps, and frangelico. I looked it up later and found it to be called "Nut's and Nipples" but that name probably doesn't go over well in the MDR. (It was a good enough shot that I ended up buying frangelico for the cabinet at home.)