For my Cruise Air Friends at Christmas

FlyerTalker

Best wishes!

May you find the routing you love at a price that can't be beat. May your upgrades clear, and if not, you end up with an empty middle seat next to you. May you depart from the closest gate, your flights be on time, your connections easy and hassle free, and may your luggage show up first on the carousel. May your immigration lines be short, your airline meal be tasty and your flight attendants be cheerful, attentive and serving you throughout your flights. And finally, may the dreaded irops never darken your travel days.

Oops, sorry....got my April Fools message mixed up there. :) Well, in any case, all the best to you all. Merry Merry!!

Edited by FlyerTalker

Best wishes!

May you find the routing you love at a price that can't be beat. May your upgrades clear, and if not, you end up with an empty middle seat next to you. May you depart from the closest gate, your flights be on time, your connections easy and hassle free, and may your luggage show up first on the carousel. May your immigration lines be short, your airline meal be tasty and your flight attendants be cheerful, attentive and serving you throughout your flights. And finally, may the dreaded irops never darken your travel days.

Oops, sorry....got my April Fools message mixed up there. :) Well, in any case, all the best to you all. Merry Merry!!

awww, very cute. thanks for posting this. made me chuckle. :)

Thanks for the Xmas message. It was needed. I haven't flown as many long haul flights as I usually do this year, so realized about the 1st of December I would have to make a mileage run to keep my status. Tried and tried to figure out where to go over Xmas that was fun and not work related and still was enough miles to maintain EXP.

So off to Vietnam I went. Don't know what draws me there but something. And with all the weird combinations of flights I took, your message was truly needed and appreciated. I only missed one flight and that was LAX to PHX when I was coming home. Brought another 1000 pairs of old school BITI's flip flops back for sale this summer at the Colorado River. Love that free bag allowance but acquiring too many junk cheapo Vietnamese suitcases to carry the flip flops in. Got to give some away. So a couple of days far away from home and another year of EXP.

Happy New Year!!!

Good travels to all. A bit of advice: I had a flu shot in Sept 2014 and still got the flu. Doc says it likely wound have been a lot worse had I not taken the shot.

The flu was awful

Take care of yourselves and stay healthy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Good travels to all. A bit of advice: I had a flu shot in Sept 2014 and still got the flu. Doc says it likely wound have been a lot worse had I not taken the shot.

The flu was awful

Take care of yourselves and stay healthy!

YUCK!!! I went to get a flu shot Saturday and Walgreen's informed me that not only did I need the flu shot but I needed ANOTHER pneumonia shot. Evidently, the one and done for life shot I got last year is now being replaced with one #23 shot (the original) and a new one-#13 (this has been advertised heavily on TV). Have to be given a year apart if you are over 65 or 5 years apart if you are younger and have no chronic medical conditions. Another stay healthy tip to check out with your doctor.

Happy New Year!!!

YUCK!!! I went to get a flu shot Saturday and Walgreen's informed me that not only did I need the flu shot but I needed ANOTHER pneumonia shot.

Funny (in retrospect) story: During my annual physical in October I asked for a flu shot and the shingles vaccine. They said I could only get one at a time, so I chose shingles. They gave me a flu shot because they were out of shingles vaccine. My bad, never followed up on the shingles vaccine.

Of course 3 weeks later I got shingles! Fortunately a very mild case; I can't imagine a serious case. And at the same time CDC announced this year's educated guess on the flu shot missed the mark! :eek:

Funny (in retrospect) story: During my annual physical in October I asked for a flu shot and the shingles vaccine. They said I could only get one at a time, so I chose shingles. They gave me a flu shot because they were out of shingles vaccine. My bad, never followed up on the shingles vaccine.

Of course 3 weeks later I got shingles! Fortunately a very mild case; I can't imagine a serious case. And at the same time CDC announced this year's educated guess on the flu shot missed the mark! :eek:

Very sorry the shingles.

Really bad luck!

Let's all stay healthy!