How does Chopsticks differ from Mongolian Wok?

Macklovin38

I'm pretty sure Chop Sticks has ready made dishes, and Mongolian Wok, you design it yourself, and then they cook it. Now, I am hungry too!

Exactly.

Line moves quicker with Chop Sticks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The food at Chopsticks is already prepared and you just choose from what they have. At the Mongolian Wok, you get the different ingredients that you want and then they cook it in front of you. I like both places, but if I had to choose a winner, it would be the Mongolian Wok.

Is there a Chopsticks on the Conquest?

Chopsticks is on Victory, Pride, Legend, and Miracle.

Mongolian Wok is on Breeze, Dream, Ecstasy, Elation, Fascination, Freedom, Imagination, Liberty, Magic, Paradise, Sensation, Splendor, Valor, and Vista.

We've only had chopsticks on the Pride, and having cruised on the Pride 4 times, we've had it a bunch!! We'd like to see it available during Lido dinner hours....couple times we've had an "early dinner" from chopsticks..then just picked at other stuff from Lido later...and yes....don't go to the over hyped MDR!! But we've enjoyed the mongolian wok on a couple of the ships that have it......same thing...love to see it available at dinner!!

Mongolian wok is of course more or less "cooked to order", however if you hit chopsticks during peak times like at lunch, it goes about as fast as they can cook it...so it's close, or at least not been sitting around a while. Damn, now I'm hungry too!!

Chopsticks is on Victory, Pride, Legend, and Miracle.

Mongolian Wok is on Breeze, Dream, Ecstasy, Elation, Fascination, Freedom, Imagination, Liberty, Magic, Paradise, Sensation, Splendor, Valor, and Vista.

Sunshine also....

The food at Chopsticks is already prepared and you just choose from what they have. At the Mongolian Wok, you get the different ingredients that you want and then they cook it in front of you. I like both places, but if I had to choose a winner, it would be the Mongolian Wok.

Ditto. I also like to spice the food myself.

Are these venues included in the price of the cruise? I'm not familiar with them

Yes. Chopsticks, Blue Iguana and Guys are included.

OP - Chopsticks is buffet. There is always a soup, noodles, white rice, and eggrolls. It changes daily. We have found the soups to be salty. There is soy sauce, sweet & sour, chili oil and another sauce (can't remember the name) at the end of the line.

Yes. Chopsticks, Blue Iguana and Guys are included.

OP - Chopsticks is buffet. There is always a soup, noodles, white rice, and eggrolls. It changes daily. We have found the soups to be salty. There is soy sauce, sweet & sour, chili oil and another sauce (can't remember the name) at the end of the line.

Great! I'll be looking for Chopstix in February :D

Thanks