Changes to Friday Equinox Cruise

dkjretired

I'm on the 25th Sept sailing of Equinox and just to give an idea, we have received the following changes:

Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas

Tortola B.V.I.

St Maarten

are replaced with

San Juan, Puerto Rico

St Croix, US Virgin Islands

Fort De France, Martinique

Hope this works out to be a good substitution on short notice. We rec the Celebrity excursion walking tour of the port city on Martinique. Hits alot of interesting highlights, with time at the end for lunch, shopping or further exploration.

Hope this works out to be a good substitution on short notice. We rec the Celebrity excursion walking tour of the port city on Martinique. Hits alot of interesting highlights, with time at the end for lunch, shopping or further exploration.

Too bad they don't run that Itinerary on a regular basis. I haven't been to Martinique since 1986 and I have never been to St Croix

Too bad they don't run that Itinerary on a regular basis. I haven't been to Martinique since 1986 and I have never been to St Croix

We sailed to Martinique recently (2016). Beautiful, but economically challenged. However, they are pushing for increased cruise traffic which should help the economy.

The landscape is amazing, architecture great - and the people - extremely helpful and courteous.

Agree, hopefully the cruise lines will continue to increase their visits for the foreseeable future.

We sailed to Martinique recently (2016). Beautiful, but economically challenged. However, they are pushing for increased cruise traffic which should help the economy.

The landscape is amazing, architecture great - and the people - extremely helpful and courteous.

Agree, hopefully the cruise lines will continue to increase their visits for the foreseeable future.

Cruise lines only recently began visiting Martinique again after suspending calls there due to too many complaints about the unfriendliness of the local population, & a spike in crime. Hopefully things have improved. I would like to visit, as we have never been on a cruise that stopped there.

Cruise lines only recently began visiting Martinique again after suspending calls there due to too many complaints about the unfriendliness of the local population, & a spike in crime. Hopefully things have improved. I would like to visit, as we have never been on a cruise that stopped there.

We were there in January for the second time (on the Anthem). I liked it a lot.

I'm on the 25th Sept sailing of Equinox and just to give an idea, we have received the following changes:

Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas

Tortola B.V.I.

St Maarten

are replaced with

San Juan, Puerto Rico

St Croix, US Virgin Islands

Fort De France, Martinique

Looks like Maria is going to take out Puerto Rico. I wonder if there will be another port change. What a disaster this month has been.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums