Embarkment time

Croozin2014

My sis is driving us to Baltimore on August 17 for our Carnival Pride cruise. What's the earliest we can board?

Usually around 11 to 11:30 they will start boarding but you are meant to board by deck

You can however drop bags off early from about 9 then go wanders if you like till boarding time

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unless there is some sort of delay, boarding usually starts between 10:30 - 11:00. Boarding by deck may occur on some other line, but on Carnival, you will be given a card with a zone number on it, and boarding is done by zone numbers. So, the lower the zone number, the earlier you will board. If you want to be among the first to board after Priority boarding, which would be wedding parties, Diamond / Platinum cruisers, and those with special needs, try to get the port by about 10:00 a.m.

• 2 weeks later...
I thought that on Carnival, you had to pay extra to board early.

Paul - they only sell approximately 50-100 "faster to the fun". therefore, if you get to Baltimore port early, you will get onboard early - after special needs, faster to the fun, etc. We've gotten to Baltimore before noon, parked the car, dropped off the luggage, checked in and arrived at the buffet by 12:30 and we have never paid to board early.

Usually around 11 to 11:30 they will start boarding but you are meant to board by deck

You can however drop bags off early from about 9 then go wanders if you like till boarding time

Deleted. Just saw the date of the original thread - two weeks ago.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

My sis is driving us to Baltimore on August 17 for our Carnival Pride cruise. What's the earliest we can board?

Typically the earliest you can board the ship is 11am. However, that does not mean the ship will be ready for you to board at 11am.

Typically the earliest you can board the ship is 11am. However, that does not mean the ship will be ready for you to board at 11am.

You do realize that the OP has been home from their cruise for more than a week? Other than for general knowledge regarding Carnival / Baltimore for others who may check this old thread the OP already has their question answered. ;) :D

Edited by leaveitallbehind

the cruise terminal in Baltimore has nothing near it to wander around and explore. the area is very industrial

I had a response entered a few posts earlier then saw the date and deleted it. Had to point it out with yours! ;)

You deleted a date? :eek: I thought last month seemed a little shorter than usual. Thanks for explaining why. :D