Eurodam

qsuzi

Seeking any information about the Eurodam (it's doing RT Seattle Alaska in 2017) contrasting it with the Westerdam (Vista) which we have sailed on. Know its about 200 more passengers and has the Tamarind but welcome additional insights you may have. Does the Eurodam have the Canaletto? Oops just saw the other Eurodam thread but it's just about laundry. :)

Edited by qsuzi

Those are our 2 favorite HAl ships. The Eurodam has a bit more passengers, the Tamarind, which is awesome, and there are several other minor differences. If you liked the Westerdam you should enjoy the Eurodam as well.

Thanks for commenting K&RCurt and Seagarsmoker. It looks like the Crows Nest is at the Front (Forward) of the Deck 11 (Observation Deck). Is the Silk Den and Tamarind in the aft of Deck 11?

Edited by qsuzi

Thanks for commenting K&RCurt and Seagarsmoker. It looks like the Crows Nest is at the Front (Forward) of the Deck 11 (Observation Deck). Is the Silk Den and Tamarind in the aft of Deck 11?

It's actually mid ship. You'd take the mid ship elevators if you want to get there easily.

If you go to the HAL website and click on "our ships" and pull up the Eurodam, then deck plans, you can do a virtual walk around and figure out where it all is.

If you go to the HAL website and click on "our ships" and pull up the Eurodam, then deck plans, you can do a virtual walk around and figure out where it all is.

Hi Lizzie. Actually I did that but to me Deck 11 was not clear since it shows the Crows Nest and Tamarind/Silk Den as separate images versus continuous Deck 11. I now know to use the forward elevator for Crows Nest and the mid elevator for Tamarind/Silk Den.

Edited by qsuzi

Hi Lizzie. Actually I did that but to me Deck 11 was not clear since it shows the Crows Nest and Tamarind/Silk Den as separate images versus continuous Deck 11. I now know to use the forward elevator for Crows Nest and the mid elevator for Tamarind/Silk Den.

You can't walk from the crows nest directly to the tamarind without walking down stairs then up again. Don't worry about asking questions. It's not a problem. In most cases posters are happy to answer.

you can't walk from the crows nest directly to the tamarind without walking down stairs then up again. Don't worry about asking questions. It's not a problem. In most cases posters are happy to answer.

Thank you! I wonder why there is a gap vs continuous.

Edited by qsuzi

Thank you! I wonder why there is a gap vs continuous.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the pool & the sliding roof inbetween those sections ??

It was a nuisance when you got lost to have to go down to the pool deck (9) to cross over

I wonder if it has anything to do with the pool & the sliding roof inbetween those sections ??

It was a nuisance when you got lost to have to go down to the pool deck (9) to cross over

Sounds feasible.Thank you.