captain Club Apparel

miched

We got the same email also. But, when I looked at the website, it was no different than what has been available in the past. Also, no mention of Captain's Club status on the site. Looks like they are just fishing for some sales. I did buy (on the ship) some nice "Celebrity Cruises" polo shirts that were supposedly being discontinued (funny how cruise lines always have stuff for sale that is being discontinued on every sailing??) Anyway, those are nice shirts.

Yes, we also received it the e-mail yesterday and would also not purchase at those prices.

But think how smart and classy you would look wearing that shirt, a CC cap, a lanyard around your neck and carrying the Celebrity tote. I feel that at those prices they could at least embroider the tier level of your Captain Club status.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Made the mistake of wearing a Celebrity branded polo and khaki pants one day while on a cruise. Everyone, I mean everyone, kept coming up to me to ask questions. (Of course, I gave them answers?!?) As much fun as it might have been, I won't be doing that again.

I wouldn't wear it if they paid me!

And they should pay you! The simple fact is that Princess' apparel is much higher quality. I have bought several items on their sale days that were embroidered and sold for only $5 or $10. At those prices and for a quality item, I will wear their advertising.

Ha! I wouldn't wear one if they paid me either. I once made the mistake of wearing a Bass Pro t shirt in their Islamorada store. I got asked for service! :D

Edited by Mynki

Made the mistake of wearing a Celebrity branded polo and khaki pants one day while on a cruise. Everyone, I mean everyone, kept coming up to me to ask questions. (Of course, I gave them answers?!?) As much fun as it might have been, I won't be doing that again.

OOH! OOH! My mind reels with the great fun pranks one could pull off!!:D

Besides doing that just think of all the comments that those passengers will make on the survey form and on here about the Celebrity rep on their cruise. Besides giving some pranks answers a lot of rumors could be started.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

There's been some amazing Best Buy pranks pulled by people with blue shirts and tan khakis. Search You Tube for "Best Buy Prank". :p