Sarafina's is closed for renovations

Karysa

Sarafina's Bakery is temporarily closed for renovations. I saw them hard at work tonight. They looked liked they were in the beginning phase of the renovation. That's all the news I have. If I hear anything more regarding the expected re opening date I will post it.

Believe it or not Sarafina's is said to be re opening Tuesday of next week. Didn't look like it yesterday when I asked though.

Le Sucriere besides them is also renovating.

We went to the Zee Best Bakerey. DH had a croissant and I ordered one but cancelled it after having a bite of his.

The best croissants we had this trip were from the Sunset Cafe at the Grand Case Beach club.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I actually prefer the place that's two doors down, towards the restrooms and open air market. I can't remember the name but it has great baked good AND sit down meals. Unbelievably good fish! Must be why I remember "Mer" is in the name.

I actually prefer the place that's two doors down, towards the restrooms and open air market. I can't remember the name but it has great baked good AND sit down meals. Unbelievably good fish! Must be why I remember "Mer" is in the name.

We went to Bistro de la Mer for the first time in October since Sarafina's was closed and we thought the food and service was also very good and looking forward to going back again.

Serafinas is known for bread, pastries and coffee but serves sandwiches as well.