Group T-Shirt Ideas :)

QTPieRye

You can get Custom Cruise Wear if you look around

They will design your shirts and put each persons name on it.

We had a group cruise and just my DW and I have made our own shirts.

It not all that expensive.

You can do a google search for "custom cruise t shirts" and get some good ideas. If you print out the idea you find that you like and write on the print out with any additions you want, take it to a screenprinter/trophy shop. They should be able to do the artwork and print them. I know this because I own a trophy and awards business and sign shop. Everyone's prices are different but just so you know about what to expect, we charge $25 screen charge plus about $9 per shirt. Each "X" above extra large will run $1. We don't charge an art fee but some might. We do lots of family reunions and family cruises.

OMG...If my group wanted all of us to wear the same shirt, I'd cancel!

LOL..... however, our family and kids, who are actually young adults, have always liked the idea! One year, we all had custom matching flip-flops and another hats. It never fails every time they wear them... we get the "remember on the cruise when.....".

LOL..... however, our family and kids, who are actually young adults, have always liked the idea! One year, we all had custom matching flip-flops and another hats. It never fails every time they wear them... we get the "remember on the cruise when.....".

My sister and I love wearing matching tee-shirts.

I made everyone matching shirts for our disney cruise, they all had mickey or minnie head on them with a name under. I stitched the heads on and screen printed the names.

Now I have an embroidery machine so would go that route instead, I might make some for our december cruise, and I'm guessing only my sister will be a party pooper and not wear one!